Chapter 17

I woke up the next morning and I felt extremely sick. I'm pretty sure I woke Theo up because I jumped up and over him to get to the bathroom and then I threw up. Ugh. I forgot about how much pregnancy sucks. After i was finished, Theo came in and saw me laying on the floor, out of breath. "Shai? Are you okay?" He asked in a worried tone of voice. I nodded and got up, him immediately pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead. I still felt like crap and I just stayed in his embrace for what felt like forever, but Kathy knocked on the door and Theo immediately said, "Come in!" She walked in and saw us in the bathroom and she made a sympathetic look, "Are you alright, Shai? I could hear you from my room." I nodded and closed my eyes, feeling weak. I felt Theo pick me up and lay me on the bed. He stayed by my side all day while I felt like crap, he's such an amazing man.

Once I felt better we went downstairs and Jane immediately rushed over, "Oh my! Shailene are you okay?" I nodded, "Yeah, just a little morning sickness." She nodded and Theo helped me over to the couch, where the rest of his family was. There wants any room for me so I sat on Theo's lap while he had his hands under my shirt, drawing shapes on my bare stomach. We all decided to watch a movie, and nevertheless, they all wanted to watch Divergent. While they all watched, Theo and I quietly discussed our wedding, which was almost a month away, and baby names. We didn't really come up with any baby names, besides Theo Junior, but I guess we have time for that.

-------------

Next thing we knew we were leaving the UK and going back to the US to prepare for our wedding, which was just weeks away now. We stayed in the UK for around a month, which left us around a month until the big day. Theo's family and my family would be coming to L.A. for the duration of the wedding, plus a week before and after. They decided on staying in a hotel near our house instead of attempting to pile loads and loads of family into one house.

I ended up having to get a slightly bigger size wedding dress, considering I'm a few pounds heavier from the pregnancy. Zoë took me out to get that the other day, and I told her bout me being pregnant and she was probably more excited than Theo and I... And I don't know how that is. Once we had everything prepared, Theo and I had to decide on our bridesmaids and groomsmen. I decided to have Zoë be my maiden of honor and Theo decided on his best friend, Will from England, as his best man. And then we went on having Theo's brothers and my brother, Tanner, as well as Ansel as his groomsmen. I decided on Theo's sisters, Suki, and my friend, Kirsten, as my bridesmaids. Rosa and Eliza are going to be the flower girls and Theo's brother's son, Liam, as the ring bearer.

Everyone, besides us of course, would be staying at the hotel. Theo's family, and Will, would be flying in anytime now and coming for dinner with us and my family. I hope they all get along...

************************************

Haiiiii✌️ and byeeeeee💁