Chapter 18

We are on our way to dinner with my family and Theo's family. I'm wearing a tight black dress that goes to my mid-thigh. Theo is wearing a suit like the last time except it's all black with a normal black tie. Theo's driving and I'm sitting in the passengers seat with Rosa in the back. We arrive at the restaurant and we get out, Theo takes mine and Rosa's hands and we walk inside. Once we get inside we fine our families and sit with them all. My mom gets up and hugs me while smiling, "How are you sweetie?" I smiled, "Well me and the baby are doing great." My mom smiled and then her jaw dropped, "BABY?!" I smiled and nodded, with Theo smiling behind me. She looked slightly worried considering the last time we had this discussion I was raped. "Mom, we meant it this time. It wasn't rape." I said. She smiled, "That's great sweetie! I can't wait to meet my second grandkid!" I smiled wide and Theo came up behind me and put an arm around my waist, steering me towards the table so we could sit. We sat really close to each other, because he knew how nervous I was. I saw Jane and she smiled and got up and hugged both me and Theo, "How's the baby, Shai?" I smiled, "The baby's great, Mrs. Taptikilis." She shook her her head, "Don't call me Mrs. Taptikilis, that makes me feel old. Please call me Jane." I smiled and nodded as she smiled and went to sit back down.

A few minutes later my brother, who I hadn't seen in almost 2 years, walked through the door, "TANNER!" I screamed and ran to him, engulfing him in a hug. He smiled wide, "I missed you, Shai." We stood like that until Theo got up and introduced himself to Tanner. Tanner gave him a look and I could tell he didn't like him already, "Tanner, he's good, trust me. Either way he's stuck with me." I say with a smirk. "Why?" Tanner asks. I smile, "I'm pregnant." He grabs Theo by the collar, "You got her pregnant?" Theo nods and pushed Tanner off him. "Tanner, I wanted a baby okay?" I said and pulled Theo with me back to the table to sit. Tanner went and sat with my mom and dad on the one side of the table.

Throughout the dinner mine and Theo's parents talked together, and I think they were getting along, which is great, and all of Theo's brothers and sisters were talking with Tanner, they were actually getting along too. After we finished eating, we ended up all going back to our house for a small get together, basically a party, and our whole house was packed with family.

During the party,I got extremely light-headed and I had to sit down. Theo immediately rushed over, making sure I was okay. I nodded and had to get up and rush to the bathroom to throw up. I heard Theo run in after me, holding my hair back as I vomited. Once I finished I had to sit down and take a deep breath. Theo sat down across from me and took my hands, "You okay babe?" I nodded and smiled weakly at him. He gave me a concerned look before picking me up and carrying me to the bedroom, "I'll send our parents in to say goodbye okay?" I nodded, "Can you send Kathy too?" He smiled and nodded, "Of course." He kissed my forehead and left.

About 10 minutes later mine and Theo's parents came in. My mom sat on the side of the bed and took my hand, "You okay sweetie?" I nodded, "Just pregnant, that's all." Theo's mom came and sat by my mom and rubbed my arm, "Sorry Shai. But don't worry, it gets better." I smiled, "I hope so." She smiled and both Jane and my mom kissed my cheek and left, leaving me with my dad and Theo's dad, Philip. My dad kissed my cheek, "Hope you feel better sweetheart." I smiled, "Thanks dad." And he left, leaving Theo's dad. He smiled, "Hope you feel better, Shai." I smiled, "Thanks Mr. Taptikilis." He smirked, "Please call me Phil." I smiled, "Okay." He smiled, "If he hurts you, know you can come to me sweetheart." I smiled, "I will, sir." He smiled and left.

A few minutes later, Katherine came in and sat beside me, "You feeling better, Shai?" I shrugged, "A bit. Just some cramps I guess." She nodded, "Yeah that's how I was when I was pregnant with Eliza. It was like living hell." I smiled slightly, "Yeah it was like that with Rosa too. Ugh. Maybe it's just the idea of how that happened that made it bad...." I shook my head and tears started pouring down my face. Kathy hugged me, "You okay?" I shook my head no. "Do you want me to get Theo?" She asked again. I nodded and began to cry. She ran out and within seconds, Theo was hugging me, "You okay?" I shook my head. He kissed my temple and climbed into the bed with me, "Is it Miles again?" I nodded and held him until I stopped crying.

Once I stopped crying I almost instantly fell asleep in Theo's arms, knowing that I was safe there.

************************************

heyyyyy! Another update💁 I need baby name ideas guys! I need girl AND boy names.