Chapter 13

After we kissed for a bit, Theo, Rosa, and I went downstairs to greet Theo's family. I stayed close to Theo's side as he introduced me to everyone. I met all 4 of his older brothers and sisters, and his parents, and all 9 of his nieces and nephews. I also met his brother and sister in-laws. His mother and father, as Theo said, adored me and so did all of his siblings. His nieces and nephews didn't exactly understand that I was going to be his wife so they just treated me like they treated Ruth.... It was like living hell..... Theo repeatedly told them that I wasn't Ruth but only one of them listened, and that was his niece Eliza, who was Theo's youngest sister, Katherine's, daughter. She was the only one that also welcomed Rosa, they just played together the whole time we were there. It was good to know that if Theo's family ever came to visit that Rosa and Eliza would get along. Katherine also accepted me into the family with a hug and whispering in my ear, "You're the best girl that Theo has ever brought home, I'm glad you're getting married." I smiled wide, "Thanks, Katherine." She smiled, "Call me Kathy." I continued to smile as all of Theo's siblings hugged me, his oldest brother, Callum, then his oldest sister, Charlotte, and then his youngest brother, Leo.

After that Theo and I decided to go to bed. Once we put Rosa to bed we went into our room and Theo immediately locked the door behind us as I smirked. He smiled and pushed my lightly against the bed and straddled me, "Theo?" He looked at me, "Yea, Shai?" I bit my lip, "Can we practice?" He smirked extremely wide, "Of course."

************************************

Haiiiiiii guysssssss✌️ btw next chapter will include some, Uhhh..... Yeah..... That stuff.....👍