Chapter 8

We walked into the studio extremely close together, "Theo?" I asked. "Yeah babe?" He asked. I bit my lip, "Should we tell people we're dating?" He pursed his lips, "Uhh.... I-If you want to..." I smirked slightly because he sounded nervous, "Theo we don't have to if you don't want to." He shakes his head, "We should tell them." I nodded and took his hand, "I love you, Theo." He smiled, "I love you too, Shai."

Once we got inside Neil looked down at our intertwined hands, "Well I guess you two got to know each other ehh?" He said with a smirk. I blushed and looked down. Theo smirked and nodded. I buried my face into his side and he chuckled, "Shai it's just Neil for gods sake." I blushed even more and came out from Theo's side. Neil smirked, "Well someone's a little nervous huh?" I smiled slightly and stood up straight, "Do we get to meet the cast today?" Neil smiled and nodded, "Yes, we're going to have a meeting between the cast and a dinner later on." I smiled and nodded as Theo and I walked off together.

When I turned around, I saw him... I clutched to Theo's side, "T-Theo?" He looked down at me, "Yes, Shai?" I felt myself shaking, "H-He's here..." He looked confused for a second then looked up and saw him, Miles Teller. I begged for Theo not to talk to him but he walked right over and started screaming at Miles. Miles threw a punch at Theo and I screamed, "Theo!" Miles looked over at me and smirked as he came closer. I screamed again and Theo came running over and shoved Miles away and pulled me into an embrace, "It's okay, Shai." Miles was on the ground and he reached for my leg and I stomped on his hand and he yelped in pain. Theo immediately picked me up and ran to his car, knowing that Miles doesn't know what his car looks like, and set me in the passenger seat, "We gotta go, Shai."

*************************************

Look at that! Two updates in one day! Haha hope you guys are liking this one! Peace out pansycakes!🔥