Chapter 2

He drove us to McDonald's, I honestly don't know why but that is the perfect first date place, and as soon as he parked he jumped out and ran to open the door for me. I smiled, "You're such a gentleman, Theo." He smiled, "Well I gotta impress you." He smirked after that. "What?" I asked. He smirked and never answered my question, not to this day has he ever answered that question.

He held the door for me, once again, as I smiled, "Thanks, Theo." He smiled and walked in after me, putting his arm around me. I gave him a slightly weird look and he smirked. I decided to just give in and pretend that it was normal. When we ordered his arm fell around my waist and pulled me closer, almost as if I was going to float away if he let go. I blushed and smiled, "Theo?" I asked looking up at him. He looked down to me, "Yes, Shai?" I looked down at how close we were and he smirked, "So I like you? What's the big deal?" I smiled and blushed and said in a small voice, "I like you too, Theo." I wasn't sure if he had heard me at first but lo-behold, he did. He smiled wide and grabbed our food and we walked to the back of McDonald's, to a booth.

I was blushing, profusely, and he just smirked. We ate and small talked until he brought up the question, "Do you have a boyfriend?" I looked up and shook my head, "Nope. Do you have a girlfriend?" He shrugged, "I technically," he paused and air-quoted, "Have one. But I don't think it'll last much longer. She's not really my type I guess." I nodded and looked down. He looked over at me, "Shai, trust me, I like you. A lot." I blushed a lot and finished my food.

Once I had finished he took care of the garbage and walked me to the car, opening the doors for me, and we rode together in silence. When we pulled back into the studio parking lot, he spoke again, "Listen, Shai, I really like you and I-" I cut him off with a kiss.

*************************************

Oooooh sheoooooo. This shit will happen. Sheo is lifeeeee.