Chapter 14

I can't believe we did that in Theo's parents house.... Oh my god.... He started by taking his shirt off, as well as mine. I blushed and covered myself slightly and Theo began to kiss my stomach. I blushed and smiled, "Theo, I'm nervous." He pulled away to look me in the eyes, "Shai, I won't do anything to hurt you, you'll be okay. Okay?" I nodded and let him go back to kissing my stomach.

After I got used to that, he slowly started to undo his pants while I watched. He left just his boxers on, knowing I wasn't 100% ready just yet, and moved to my pants. He slid them off with ease, leaving me in my black lace bra and underwear. He smiled in reassurance and slowly took my bra off. I covered myself and he frowned slightly. I slowly uncovered myself and he smiled, "Beautiful." He said and kisses my breasts, I moaned ever so slightly. He slowly made his way to his boxers and slowly began to pull them down, oh how I craved this. He slid them off and I looked him up and down, admiring him. He blushed and slowly made his way to my underwear and slid them off. I looked up at him, "Theo." He looked at me, "Yes, Shai." I bit my lip hard and looked him in the eye, "I want to have your baby." He smiled, "Like now?" I nodded, "Yea, like right now." He smiled wide and leaned his body against mine. Then I felt it, he slid into me as I moaned, I probably moaned loud enough for his whole family to hear me, but I don't care anymore.

He thrusted forward as I moaned again and he crashed his lips into mine. I love this I love this I love this. That's all I could think, besides: I love you. I love you. I love you. We continued this process of him thrusting and me moaning for another hour or so and we finally stopped, panting from lack of breath. I smiled, knowing I had done it, I finally conquered my fear. "Theo, that was amazing. And I can't wait to have your baby," I said, while being completely out of breath. He smiled wide, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. And I can't wait for you to have OUR baby, Shai." I smiled wide and soon fell asleep, the thought that I was going to have Theo's baby made me the happiest woman in the world.

************************************

Yaaaaasssssss (say it like in that vine with the cat)

Like:

Person: do you ship Sheo?

Me: Yaaasssssss

Person: do you really?

Me: Yaaassssssss

Person: really?

Me: Yaaaaaaasssssss

😂 sorry I had too I love that vine!Anyways yaaaaasssss Sheo baby! If you guys have any ideas for nes please comment!

Girl names:

Boy names:

Thanks guys!