Chapter 20

Oh my god.... Oh my god....

That's all I could think of that morning.... I'm getting married to the love of my life today.... As soon as Zoë and everyone else woke me up, I was shoved into the living room and they immediately started on my hair. They ended up doing this really neat looking bun, where my hair was put into a ponytail and braided into around four separate braids and then put into a sock bun type of thing.

They then did my make up, and after that I had to throw up, again, and everyone was extremely worried about me again. After that I brushed my teeth, to the point where you couldn't tell that I had ever thrown up, and I was put into my wedding dress. I actually thought I looked pretty, for the first time ever. Once I was in my dress I put my shoes on and it was time to go.

------------------------

I watched as all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked down the isle, I thought I was gonna throw up..... But I guess not.

My dad came over by my side, smiling, "Hey sweet pea, you ready to grow up?" He asked, tears brimming in his eyes. I hugged him and tears began to fall, "Yes, dad, yes." He smiled and linked our arms together as the music began to play.....

Dum dum dum dum, dum dum dum dum......

I saw Theo at the end of the isle, he had tears in his eyes. I smiled, my eyes glassy and ready to burst. We finally reached the end of the isle and my dad kissed my cheek and took both mine and Theo's hands, he kiss my hand and intertwined it with Theo's, "Take good care of her." He said as he patted Theo on the back. Theo smiled and looked at me, "I will."

I smiled and he smiled back, the minister began, "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the joining of Shailene Diann Woodley, and Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptikilis."

I smiled as he went on, but then it was time for our vows, we decided on ladies first and I began, "Theo, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, you've been there for me through everything that's happened. You took Rosa in as your own daughter for gods sake! I could never repay you for what you have done for me, but I can promise this, I will love you and cherish you and never let you go, for as long as our love is strong, I will be by your side." I was crying at the end of that and Theo was smiling wide as he said his vows, "Shai, God, where do I start? I mean I loved since I first met you! I was determined to make you mine. And look at this," he paused and gestured around us, "it looks like I'm doing that right now. I love you and I could never repay you for the love you give me. But I promise to love you forever and ever, until the end of time, even though oblivion is inevitable, I will never forget you and love we have for each other." I was crying and Theo pulled me into a hug and whispered, "It's okay to cry baby." I smiled and the minister continued, "Do you, Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptikilis, take, Shailene Diann Woodley, to be your lovely wedded wife, to love and to cherish, for as long as you both shall live?" Theo smiled wide, "I do." I smiled as well. "And do you, Shailene Diann Woodley, take, Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptikilis, to be your lovely wedded husband, to love and to cherish, for as long as you both shall live?"

I smile and say, "I do, Theo, I do."

----------------------

~THE END~

(There will be a sequel! It's on my page!)
>>
(Sequel is up! I totally forgot to put that in this story..... Sorry guys! There's only three chapters though so yeah)