Chapter one

This day was going to be busy. Especially being apart of squad 4, "Unohana-taichou!" I yelled out to the captain leaving our baracks. "Yes, Y/N?" She questioned with a soft smile. I was uncertain what to do at this time, I heard there was a Ryoka boy who came to save his friend, Rukia from exocution.

I would save my friend, but wouldn't I betray my whole purpose of being a soul reaper, I would get exocuted too.

"What can I do to help? I don't feel I can just sit here and stay happy." I was always like this, I had to do something to help people, it was a habit, it felt more like a duty. That's why I'm in squad 4. "Go out and heal people who are injured. That's the best squad 4 can do for now. Try not to get involved in a fight please." I nodded and happily skipped out the door.

Swords clashing were heard from every direction.

"Hanataro?! Is Renji okay?!" Hanataro looked up at me while kneeling next to a blood covered Renji. "I might need some help getting him back to the baracks. He's way too heavy." I giggled, it was cute when he asked for help. We picked up Renji and carried him all the way to our baracks.

Hanataro was the first person to talk to me when I joined squad 4, since then we have been good friends.

"Have you seen anyone else who might need healing, Hanataro?" I question placing Renji on a bed carefully. "Ah, yes I have. I can't remember where he is, but he has glasses and black hair." This made me think.

"We don't have anyone who wears glasses that I know, but I'll be on the lookout." He just nodded as I left the building.

A/N. Sorry it is short. I hope this is ok. Credit to TsundereShinigami who helped with the plot. (Please tell me if this is good.)