Chapter five

A/N: Heya, I just wanted to say for those who didn't know, <> these things are used for thoughts. I'm sure some would've already figured that out, but for those who didn't, know you know.

I widened my eyes, "Uryu, do you know how strong Captain Mayuri actually is?". He ignored me and went to fight.

I watched as he tried to shoot the Captain with a couple arrows, which Mayuri dodged. They moved to the roof, their words were now inaudible. "Y/N, I want you to leave. I won't let you get injured, now go!" Uryu yelled out to me. I shook my head, "I'll be fine here, I'm not leaving you!" I yelled in response. He sighed and fired an arrow at the creepy man. <What am I saying? I only just met him and I'm talking as if he's a close friend?!> I felt confused, but I just concentrated on the fight that was slowly unfolding.

~A little time skip~ XD

Mayuri was fast and strong, he was showing no mercy. Uryu already had some wounds here and there. If he continues like this he'll die.

Uryu POV
------------------

My body aches, cuts and big wounds everywhere on my body. I can't let him defeat me, but if I stay in this state he will. I will have to remove my Sanrei glove, which I wore before I started training to get here.

If I do that I will have an overflow of power for a short period of time, but then I'll lose my powers completely. This puts me in a difficult position, but if I don't do it, I will die by the hands of a soul reaper.

Y/N POV
-----------------

I watched as Uryu stopped and removed parts of his glove. <What is he doing?> Many questions started eating at my mind.

He then formed his bow again, only this time it was bigger and his spiritual pressure grew immensely strong, his arrows were even larger.

He released an arrow, a big explosion appeared before me as Mayuri was finished...