Chapter Seventeen

The breeze picked up as I was close to the store. My hair danced in the wind, moving rhythmically as the wind howled softly. I smiled softly before he came to my mind. My smile slowly fell from my lips. "You better be okay....Uryu..." I muttered.

I was growing worried. My emotions swirled around as if they were chasing eachother in a never-ending spiral. I sighed, snapping myself out of it. <I shouldn't worry so much. We barely speak so why should I worry so much?> I thought as I reached the door of Urahara's store.

I quietly opened the door and stepped inside the threshold. It was so quiet without anyone here. I dropped the shopping bags to my room and flopped onto the bed. The phone buzzed in my pocket. "Hm?" I sat up just to slip it out of my pocket. I flipped the phone open only to see it was a text from Ichigo.

Ichigo: Here's Uryu's number ;)

The number was located beneath the text. I sighed. "Ichigo you asshole." I laughed, I couldn't believe Ichigo would actually do this.

Me: Thanks alot. :)

I flipped the phone closed and layed back down. Alot had happened, especially with the whole soul society extravaganza. The situation seemed crazy, one of our own...betrayed us. I sighed, there was definitely going to be a war soon.

My eyes started to slowly close, my body was exhausted just from shopping. I slowly started to drift off.

Not even five minutes went by until I heard a loud and deafening howl. My eyes shot open. "A hollow." I said, my tone deep.

I snatched the soul candy off my small desk and gulped the small thing down. My body separated from my gigai.

It was time to kick some hollow ass....

A/N: Well hello there.
I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while. School and holidays have been so busy. Anyways. I just want to say yes I am continuing this book and do I know what I'm doing? No is the answer but I'll make it through ahaha.
Also sorry for such a short chapter.
This story will be lemon at some stage so I am giving some notice.

Welp, I love ya my fellow readers!
Cíao for now ;).