Chapter Sixteen

We walked into a store, alot of the stuff was actually really nice. "Y/n, what about this one?" She held up a f/c floral dress.
"I love it, I'll try it on." She handed it to me and showed me where the change rooms were.

Not long after I walked out with the dress on. "You looks so pretty!" Orihime squealed.
"Thank you." I tried on atleast five more outfits, we ended up getting all of them. "Thank you so much Orihime!" My smile was really wide. "It's ok. No need to thank me." She smiled back at me.

"Is that Ichigo?" I pointed at a orange haired boy who was sitting at a cafe by himself.
"It looks like him, let's go say hi!" Orihime ran up to him and strung me along as she did so. "Ichigo!"
Ichigo looked up at her.
"Huh? Orihime, Y/n? What are you guys doing here?" He seemed surprised.
"I was just shopping with Y/n." She mentioned.
"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well, my Dad's being an ass, which is normal, so I thought I should go out and do something today." He chuckled.
"May we join you then?" Orihime asked politely.
"Sure, have a seat." Ichigo gestured at two free seats.

"Ichigo, I have a question." I said to him.
"Go ahead ask me anything." He said leaning back in his chair.
"Have you seen Uryu around?" I asked, he sighed.
"Nope, he hasn't been answering my texts or calls. Why's that?" He asked.

I started to fidget, "She's just worried." Orihime quickly cut in. Ichigo gave a small smile, "Ok then. So there's no other reason?"
"N-no." A slight blush tinged my cheeks.
Ichigo chuckled, "Gee Y/n, don't worry, I won't tell anyone."
I sighed and covered my hot face.

"You win, yes I do like Uryu." There was silence at the table. I looked up to see Ichigo giving me a 'I knew it' look. "Is anyone gonna order?" Orhime asked.
"Yea, can I get a peppermint tea please." I said.
"I'm good, I've already ordered. Thank you though." Ichigo said still leaning in his chair.
"Ok, I'll be back." Orihime left the table.

It wasn't long until she came back with two drinks. "Thanks again." I smiled at her and took a sip of my drink.
"So, when are you gonna make a move?" Ichigo asked me.
"What do you mean?" I took another sip of my tea.
"When are you going to kiss Uryu?, is what I mean." I spat out my tea.
"Ichigo! You know I can't do that." I grabbed a napkin and cleaned up my mess. "Why not?" Orhime asked tilting her head.
"He would never let me and I don't think he likes me at all." I explained.

"Well, it seemed like he liked you when you were trying to get the sharpener." She added.
"Wait, what happened?" Ichigo demanded for answers. Orihime told him what happened, he gave a small smile. "I definitely think he's interested." Ichigo teased.
"This tea tastes great." I randomly said, trying to avoid the situation.
"Y/n, don't avoid it." Orihime giggled. My eyes met hers, "Fine. Sorry." I looked at my cup.
"Just be yourself, that's the best advice we can give you." Ichigo said, I nodded "Thanks guys.".

We sat at the cafe and talked about some random things for a while, now it was time to go back home.

We all walked together, "Ok, well this is where I have to leave you guys." I said, since the store was only a couple blocks down. 
"Y/n, have this. It has my number and Ichigo's. If you need us, just use this." Orihime handed me a small flip phone. "Thanks so much." I gave a warm smile. "See ya!" I walked back home.