Chapter Twelve

I woke up to Orihime in my face, I jumped back and hit my head on the wall. "Ow. Orihime don't do that!" I rubbed my sore head. "Well, you weren't waking up." She pouted. <Again?! I can never wake up.>. "Well I'm up now." I got out of bed and started to get ready, Orihime followed.

"I even made us lunch!" Orihime said handing me a bento box. "Thanks Orihime, you honestly didn't have to." I said placing the box in my bag and my books. "I almost forgot, Uryu is coming over to help me with physics, so he'll be walking home with us." I said making sure I had everything. Orihime smiled and nodded.

We walked to school together and had a conversation on food along the way. When we arrived at our desks Uryu was looking out the window and Chad was talking with Ichigo. "Y/n, how are you feeling today?" Ichigo asked, "I'm feeling alot better today, thank you." I gave him a warm smile.

<I can't sense Uryu's spiritual pressure. Why?> I thought ponderously as I looked at the front of the classroom.
"Y/n?" I jumped when Orihime placed a hand on my shoulder. "Huh?" I looked at her, she seemed concerned.
"Are you okay? You were just looking into the distance with a sad face." She said.
"Oh I'm fine. Just day dreaming I guess." I smiled awkwardly.

The teacher entered the room and everyone went quiet.

~Timeskip~

I went to the roof for lunch. "Where's Uryu?" I asked the others. They shrugged their shoulders.
"Don't you think he's a bit weird at the moment?" Orihime asked. I nodded, Ichigo rolled his eyes.
"What do you mean?" Asked Ichigo. "Well, I can't sense his spiritual pressure ever since we returned." Orihime looked down.
"You're actually right." Ichigo said as if he just realised. Chad gave a small grunt in response.

"I don't think he would want anyone to know this, but I think he lost his Quincy powers." Orihime whispered. Everyone's eyes slightly widened. "Does that mean he can never be a Quincy?" I asked.
"Why are you so concerned about him Y/n? Do you like him or something?" Ichigo snapped. A deep blush came over my face. Ichigo's jaw dropped, "You do?!" I put a finger over my lips. "Shut up Ichigo and no I don't." I told him. A small smile formed on his face. "Ichigo? What are you thinking?" Orhime asked cautiously.
"Hm, oh nothing." Ichigo said.

"You better not do or say anything because I don't like him." I pointed at him.
"I won't, gee." He said.

The bell rang and we went back to class. I noticed Uryu still sitting at his desk. I placed a hand on his desk, "Are you okay Uryu?"
He looked up at me, his eyes piercing through me, "Yes, I'm fine." He then went back to looking out the window. I let out a deep sigh and sat at my desk.

<He seems so distant, maybe he is always like this. He makes me really concerned for him. I wish there was something I could do.>.

~Timeskip~

School was finally over and Orihime was walking back home with me. "I thought Uryu was walking with us." Orihime said.
"Well, I couldn't find him after class. Maybe he's there already." I shrugged.

When we got there Uryu was waiting at the door. "Told ya'" I said playfully nudging Orihime. She giggled, "I didn't say you were wrong."
"True." I replied.

We greeted Uryu and walked inside to my room and started studying. Orihime watched us from my bed with a smile.

Studying got so boring, so I started drawing.
"Are you even paying attention?!" He snapped at me. I nodded, <No I'm not.>.
"Can I have the sharpener please?" I pointed to the sharpener in his hand. He didn't move, so I tried to open his hand for the sharpener. Uryu raised his hand above his head.
"No, your not getting the sharpener until you pay attention." He said still holding the sharpener.
"I'll just get it myself then." I said cockily.

Orihime watched in amusement as I reached for the pencil sharpener. He moved his hand higher, I moved closer nearly sitting on his lap. He moved backwards a bit until he hit the wall.

Not realising what I was doing, I slid onto his lap, my body pressed against his.

A/N: XD getting a bit intense. Is Uryu Oc? I have no clue cause no one says anything.