Chapter Six

A/N: Should I make this lemon when the time is right? I won't stop asking until someone answers.

I instantly ran up to Uryu and put his arm around my shoulder for support. "Nice shot." I complimented. "Thanks." He let out a soft sigh. "We need to find Ichigo and the others." I nod and start walking in the direction he tells me.

~Timeskip~

The walk wasn't that far, we didn't even get lost.

When we arrived at the exocution grounds, we saw Aizen, Tosen and Gin leave in a portal. Byakuya was injured and Rukia was saved. There were some other people, but I didn't know them.

Uryu's spiritual pressure was slowly decreasing. "My friends are over there." He pointed to a orange hair boy and girl, and a tall brown haired man. I walked him over to them.

"Orihime, what happened here?" Uryu questioned the orange hair girl. "Byakuya and Ichigo fought and three Captains betrayed the Soul Society. One escaped with sometjing called a hokyoku, which was in Rukia's gigai." My eyes widened, <I can't believe it! Three Captains betrayed us?! And Captain Kuchiki was defeated in a battle!>.

The girl looked up from the boy she was healing. "Oh and who may you be?" She asked me cheerfully. "My name is Y/N L/N and I am apart of squad 4, I can help you heal, if you would like?" I smiled.

"That would be helpful thank you, Y/N!" Her smile was wide and very warm. "Uryu sit down here." I pointed to a spot on the ground. He rolled his eyes and I helped him sit down. "And don't roll your eyes, I'm only trying to help." I said kneeling down next to the girl known as 'Orihime'.

"What's the world of the living like?" I ask. I only noticed before that I haven't actually been, I have only stayed in the Soul Society healing the shinigami that come back from that place.

"You don't know?!" Orihime shouted as she looked at me wide eyed. "N-no." I said embarrassed. "Well, how about you come back with us?" She offered. My eyes lit up with excitement, "I'd love too! But where will I stay?" I asked. "She can always stay at Urahara's." Uryu said calmly. The happy girl nodded her head.

I felt a presence behind me, I turned my head to see the tall brown haired man standing behind me. "I think we are done." Orihime said standing up. I stood up and faced the tall man. <He's tall and kinda intimidating.>. "H-hi. My name's Y/N." I said trying not to sound scared. He looked at me, "Nice to meet you. My name's Yasutora Sado,  but just call me Chad.". I smiled, <He seems nice.>, "Nice to meet you Chad." My vision turned to the unconscious Soul reaper we were healing. "What's his name?" I pointed. "His name is Ichigo." Orihime said.

"So when and how are we going to the world of the living?" I asked, curious. "Urahara is going to open a portal soon." The quincy said as he readjusted his glasses with a finger. I nodded.