Chapter Four

The closet...

"Do you trust me?" I ask him. "Of course not! I-" He gets cut off by me cupping a hand over his mouth. "Nevermind, you're going to have to trust me anyway. You have no choice." I sigh.

Without thinking, I grab his hand and run into the small closet. "Gosh, it's a little squishy in here." I say wriggling around. I put my hands out in front of me to feel for some space, my hands touch something slightly hard. My hands trail down, <Bandages? Wait!> I poke the thing in front of me a couple times. "Stop poking me in the chest!" Uryu said. Lucky there's no lights on because my face went red, "S-sorry." I stuttered. He let out a sigh, I felt him readjust his glasses. "Are you going to get your hands off me?" I pulled my hands back quickly, "Sorry.".

Our bodies were really close, he was super warm. Whoever was in the room must have left because it was dead quiet and the door to the room shut. "Okay, we're good now." He said opening the closet door. I nodded and walked out after him.

He looked back at me, "I should go back to battle." I gazed into his deep blue eyes. "Are you crazy?! You're injured an-" He furrowed his brows, "I need to help the others save Rukia, so I have no choice." He said, his voice now stern. "Fine, but I have a question. Can I join you?" A small smile formed across my face.

"Rukia and I are actually good friends, saving her would mean alot to me." I added. He sighed and adjusted his rectangular glasses, "Fine, stay with me for now.".

~Timeskip (I'm sorry but I'm lazy.)~

Not long after we left, we ran into Captain Mayuri. I did not like this guy one bit, he always creeped me out. There was just something about him that seemed off.

"C-captain Mayuri?!" I pactically shouted. "Y/n, helping the other team are we?" He questioned in his usual raspy tone. I didn't know what to say, the answer was obvious on what I was doing, but I couldn't bring myself to speak. "Let us through." Uryu ordered. (I can't actually remember what happens in the fight, so please accept my apology and not nit pick at the wrong details.). "Sorry, no can do." He giggled.

"Well, then we'll fight our way through." Uryu said summoning his quincy bow.

A/N, I feel Uryu is a little Oc, someone tell me if he is. I hope everyone is enjoying the story. I'm thinking if I should make this lemon, what do you guys think? Comment if I should.