Chapter Nineteen

"Y/n. Y/n can you hear me?" The voice sounded as if it were blurred out but I recognized it. I opened my mouth to say something but immediately passed out. My body was too exhausted and weak to say or even do anything.

Uryu's POV
---------------------

I softly sighed looking at the now unconscious Y/n in my arms. I picked up her zanpakto and carried it in a hand as I slung her over my shoulder.

"You really need to learn to be careful." I mumbled as I walked to the hospital our family owned even though it was just Ryuken and I for the time being.

I layed Y/n on a bed gently as I went to grab a first aid kit to clean up the wounds she had on her body.

I made sure to be careful as I cleaned her wounds with an alcohol wipe to get most of the bacteria out of it.

Then there I could hear a female humming. Who could it possibly be?

Y/n's gigai poked her head out from around the corner. A large grin spread across her face. "Ishida-kun!!!" She somehow knew me and she gave me a really tight hug.

"Can you get off me?! I'm busy right now!" I said trying to squirm out of her tight hug. Whatever soul candy that was in the gigai is seriously crazy.

"Yes sir!" She let go and saluted me.

I sighed and shook my head before adjusting my glasses. I got back to cleaning and bandaging Y/n's wounds while her gigai watched me.

"I might need Orihime's help..." I mumbled. I knew she would be able to heal Y/n. I reached for my phone and dialed the number.

"Ishida-kun?" Orihime sounded a little surprised to get a call from me since I don't really call anyone.

"Orihime, I need some help in the hospital...Y/n's hurt." I said. She sounded a little shocked as she gave a gasp.

"I'll be right over in a few minutes!" Orihime said and hung up quickly. I placed my phone on the counter and started checking if Y/n had any broken bones.

I checked along her shoulders and felt on of the bones out of place. I pressed down on it a bit to get a better feel of how out of place it was which caused me to accidentally wake her up. She gave a small groan as her eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Uryu?" She seemed surprised or shocked to see me.

Y/n's POV
-----------------

'So I was right. It was Uryu who saved me.' I thought as I tried to sit up but Uryu stopped me.

"Don't move. You're injured and you need rest." He said simply. He made a little bit of eye contact with me before looking away.

I gave a small nod. I didn't want to disobey just in case I would annoy him. My eyes wondered around the room until I saw my gigai looking at me with a stupidly wide smile.

"Y/n!!! You're awake!!!" She seemed so excited to see me.

"H-how did you get here?" I asked feeling confused as to how she could've possibly found me.

"Well I was worried so I went looking for you and well I saw Ishida-kun carrying you so I decided to follow behind without him noticing." She gave a small giggle.

"I see. Well thank you for your concern." I gave her a smile.

"Excuse me." Uryu said. He grabbed all the first aid equipment and started exiting the room.

"He's really weird now. He wasn't like this when you were asleep." My gigai whispered to me.

"Hey I heard that!" Uryu hadn't even left fully. He was by the door.

"Yea yea, whatever. Just go do whatever you were gonna do." My gigai said with a giggle, which earned a frustrated look from Uryu as he left the room.

"Well th-" I was cut off by Orihime bursting into the room.

"Y/n!! Are you okay?!!" She came rushing up to me.

"Huh? Of course I'm okay." I said. "I am alive so I'm all good." I smiled.

Orihine sighed in a little bit of relief. "You had me so worried. Ishida-kun called me to come heal you." She said.

"He did?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Orihime simply nodded.

"Oh...okay then. Well you can heal me if you want." I said not really sure what to say.

"Well you are my friend so of course I want to!" She said as she then started to heal me.

I was amazed since this was the first time I was healed by Orihime. Her power was truly amazing. I watched as my wounds started closing and I felt my body be relieved of all pain.

/I am so sorry if Uryu was oc here but I hope ya all enjoyed this chapter! I will try post atleast two chapters a day. I can't tomorrow though since I have work but if I do then thats kinda lucky I guess. Lolz. /