4

I sit at my desk and start doing my homework when I hear the front door slam and heavy footsteps coming up the stairs.

"PARK JAEHYUNG." A voice booms through the house. I wince and spin around in my chair as the door slams wide open. "I know this was you!" The voice yells, but quieter.

"I have no clue what you are referring to Wonpil." I reply. He rolls his eyes.

"Don't play dumb! This has 'Jaehyung' written all over it." He shoves his phone in my face. All I can see is the words 'kangyounghyunishot' I start to laugh.

"Twasn't me my dude." I lie, still chuckling.

"Oh please! You've had the biggest crush on Younghyun for what, a year? And now that you two are friends, this suddenly pops on up? Come on Jaehyung! Admit this is your doing."

"Okay maybe it is me." I say. He rubs his temples while I laugh loudly on the floor.

"And why did you do it?" He asks.

"I don't know." I say honestly. "Its funny."

"Do you think he will think so?" Wonpil questions. "Do you think this will help you 'get him'?"

"No. But-"

"You don't think dude! You just do!" Wonpil continues. "Everything is just a joke. Imagine what he thinks about it."

"Wow Wonpil. You are such a Debbie Downer."

"I'm just speaking the truth." He defends. "If I were you I would just talk to him, rather than get his attention like that."

"Hey look! He dmed me!" I say happily. Wonpil gives me a cold look.

YoungKang4

YoungKang4:
Hello

kangyounghyunishot:
Hello Younghyun!

YoungKang4:
Sooo. This is lowkey
awkward.

YoungKang4:
But like who are you?

kangyounghyunishot:
Bro why would I tell you?

kangyounghyunishot:
That ruins my fun.

YoungKang4:
Fine don't tell me.

YoungKang4:
It's still an invasion of
privacy and i'd appreciate
if you removed the profile

kangyounghyunishot:
Wow

kangyounghyunishot:
I thought you'd be flattered
honestly.

YoungKang4:
Okay I don't have a lot
of time but listen lady.

YoungKang4:
Would you just remove your
profile?

kangyounghyunishot:
Woah woah woah

kangyounghyunishot:
You think i'm a lady?

kangyounghyunishot:
Im offended Younghyun.
I think i'll stop talking
to you now.

YoungKang4:
Oh.
I just assumed.

YoungKang4:
Sorry.

kangyounghyunishot:
I don't accept your
apology.