~1~

-Midoriya P.O.V.-
Laying in bed again.
I woke up to the sun shinning through the curtains. The warm soft glow hit my face. I turned over to see the clock and saw the time.
"10:00." I said out loud to myself lightly not realizing what I had even said.
"Wait....TEN O'CLOCK?!" I screamed.
I jumped out of bed and quickly put my clothes on. I tried to slip a shoe on but quickly fell and slipped.
"Ugh... you got to be kidding me!" I ran out the door and stopped when I saw a familiar face.
"Oh hey deku!" Ochaco smiled with a light pink on her cheeks.
"YOUR LATE TOO!?" I yelled a bit too loud.
"Ummmm...deku....it's Saturday.." she said giggling a bit under her breath.
I exhaled in relief and then looked down at myself.
I was a mess.
"Oh well I'm gonna go change, as you can probably see I'm sort of a mess." I smiled in awkwardness and put my hand on the back of my neck.
As I turned to leave I realized something felt different. Something wasn't there.
I looked back to see ochaco still standing there with tea in her hand. She smiled still a soft pink glow to her cheeks. And then I realized.....that feeling, the feeling of joy I got from just looking at her. Was gone. I quickly turned around again and ran back to my room. I closed the door quietly as most of my classmates were probably still sleeping. I laid down on my bed and thought to myself. Do I really not like her anymore? I pulled out my phone and looked through the countless photos of iida, me, and ochaco laughing. But as I looked the more saddened I'd felt. I discovered that I really didn't have any feelings for ochaco anymore. I put the phone down on the soft covers I was laying on. I couldn't believe it.
                               -~-  
I walked out into the lobby to see a bunch of the students standing around....something.
"This can't be good."
I walked over to the big crowd to see iida and denki arguing, while everyone around them was shouting.
"Come on iida i-it's not a big d-deal." I looked to see ochaco with a scrunched up look on her face. She was clearly annoyed and embarrassed.
"It doesn't matter does it...." Sero looked down sadly.
That was a bit strange for him, he was usually really happy on a daily basis.
"Iida calm down! What's going on!?" I yelled.
Ochaco was pink even down to her nose and she started to float a bit.
"Denki here thought it would be funny to post about ochaco's crush ALL over the U.A. Web page!" Iida was flailing his arms around at denki.
"Dude chill out I was just trying to get-"
He was cut off by another scolding from iida.
"To bother our classmate! Denki I have no choice but to put you on clean up duty." He crossed his arms. I walked up to iida and looked around there weren't many classmates here.
"There's a clean up duty-" denki was cut off by iida's hand over his mouth and more scolding. I just decided to go out into the court yard and take a breather. It was about noon and honestly I had nothing to do. So I decided to sit down and work on my hero notebook. I flipped though and looked at all the pages I had done. I put it to the side and heard a car pull up. I turned around to see todoroki getting out of a car. He looked around and started walking towards the dorms, he seemed a little...shady. His quick glances were strange for todoroki. I got up and decided to walk over.
"Hey todoroki!" I yelled. He slowly turned around and waved. I always wondered why he never smiled, a smile would look good on him.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Oh, I actually just got back from seeing my mom." He said sadly looking down. It seemed things might not be so good.
"Oh, well I'm just hanging out outside because iida is scolding denki." I said laughing awkwardly. A small rosy blush appeared slightly on his face, but only for a split second.
"Well Midoriya it was nice talking, I need to go to my dorm I'll see you later." He quickly went towards the dorms leaving a small breeze behind. I stood there for a second processing the situation. Did todoroki just blush? No, I don't think so, must be my imagination. I walked back to grab my notebook and slowly walked back to the dorm. But I couldn't help thinking, "Did he blush?"