~16~

Todoroki P.O.V.
We had lunch at the cafe well I got updates from the police. I stared out the window. It was weird to see Dabi in this state of mind. He seemed so oddly happy to see me. Not just that but he even acted like I've known him forever.... I tapped my fingers on the stained table looking out the window.
"So how are you doing todoroki?" Midoriya gave me a concerned look.
"I'm just thinking..." I knew he knew I was lying.

We got up and walked outside back across the street to the dreadful station.

Walking up the many many stairs to the interrogation room.
Dabi was still there and seemed in a oddly good mood....
The investigator came over.

"Hello again, so we haven't got much out of him...but he seems to be able to talk to you better and well...." The investigator paused.
"What?" I said wondering if they had found something out.

"He refuses to talk to us only you..." I gave a shocked expression.
"Really....to me?" Midoriya gave a confused look as well.
"I know your going through a hard time, but finding out who the killer is will help you in the long run." He nodded towards the door. I hesitated and walked to the cold iron door. I walked in, a smile appeared on his tired face.
"Your back...?" His smile faded.
"Yeah to find out what you did." I folded my arms and stared him down.
"I didn't do anything is that what you want to hear?" He sassed me back.
"I want to know why your acting like you've known me for years actually..." I narrowed my eyes in on him.
He sighed.

"Do you want to know the truth?...." he glared down tears dwelling in his eyes again.

"Yes. I need to know if I'm staring at the eyes of my moms killer." My eyes teared up a bit at the thought of her. He looked back down at the blank table. Why was he acting so weird?

"Your not." He gave me a stern look and I was surprised to see him almost serious again. He was making a statement.

"How am I supposed to know that?" I sat down finally, still locking my vision on him.

"Your mom...."

"What about my mom!" I yelled.

"I-"
"WHAT DID YOU WANT! What did you do to her! Why did you kill her? This whole time I've been trying to get answers but evrywhere I go is a dead end! Everything, my life is a joke." I screamed crying out.

He stared at me not saying anything for a while.

"Shoto?" He said.

"Why do you call me that?" I raised my voice a little bit.

"Everyone calls me todoroki but you call me Shoto why?" Don't get close to him don't think about it todoroki.

He laughed but it wasn't a happy laugh.
"You don't remember me do you...." He looked down a tear coming out of his eye.
No this can't be....

No.....
There's no way......

"It's okay, I guess I haven't been around all that much..." he started to cry.

Everything clicked together at once.

And then I realized it....

"Your not...but....he left...." I started to cry tears streaming down my face once again.

"Touya...?" I gasped for air.

He nodded crying.

"But how?......"

Everything made sense.

Why he was with my mom...

Why he acted like he was my friend...

My brother Touya was home..... but my mom wasn't here.

And one thing still remained did he kill his own mother? Our mother?