~7~

Midoriya P.O.V.
I had a worried look on my face as I turned back to look at todoroki.
"Who...was..." his mouth was dropped open and my hand was clutched onto his. I didn't want to let go but it was too late and what if someone was still out there.
I opened the door and saw no one in sight. Quickly slamming it I ran around todoroki and pulled the blinds shut.
"What are we gonna do?! And if...I don't know, maybe if?..." I went into a long rambling spiel.
"I don't know..." todoroki was being quiet.
"We can't let that get to us." I tried to stay positive but it immediately was dropped. What if someone found out?
"Your right." Todoroki looked up at me still sitting on the wooden floor.
"We can't let them hate us....for being us right?" He looked up and his face was a pink mess. I couldn't help but return the color in my face as well.
"I need to get something straight...before you know if something bad happens.." I started to sweat but it was my one and only chance.
"I...I like you a lot todoroki." I smiled at him being truthfully honest. He hesitated and stared at me for a minute. Maybe he doesn't feel the same way...maybe I made a mis- my thoughts were interrupted.
"Me too, if I'm being honest...it's been a little while." He looked up and gave out a little laugh. His mouth formed into a curve a little smile crept on his face. I knew a smile would look great on him. My face was now a hot red.
"First things first we need to figure out who was at the door." I started to think of a plan but todoroki stopped me.
"It dosen't matter what's done is done."
I hated to say it but he was so very right. We hung out for a while and talked, at this point whoever was at the door was a lost cause for us. We sat for hours joking around and laughing. I wonder if I was one of the only people who have seen todoroki smile.
"Goodnight todoroki!" I went for a hand shake but was surprised by a hug.
"Thanks for...everything." He let go of his grip on my shoulders and left. I got on my pajamas and laid down in bed. I looked over at the curtains to my room. They were still shut and I realized it was extra dark in my room. Opening them up I looked out at the bright sky full of millions of stars. It was the perfect night for constellations. I could see tons of them all at once. I laid back down on my soft covers and closed my eyes. But I was so scared, I was scared to see what the leading hours of tomorrow would be and who knew about me and todoroki.