~2~

-Todoroki P.O.V.-
I quickly opened my door and closed it. I covered my face with my hands. It felt like it was on fire. Thinking about it, it wouldn't be all that surprising considering my quirk.
"I made a fool of myself again."
I put my hands down and looked out the window to see Midoriya still sitting there....alone. I felt flustered, I could barley handle keeping my crush a secret anymore. I needed a break from today. Talking to my mom was great, but running into Midoriya was to much for me. I bet he doesn't even feel the same way. Plus all my classmates would think of me as weird, for having a crush on Midoriya....a boy....
For now I'll just keep trying to keep it in I guess. And plus doesn't he like Ochaco....there's no way he'd like a boy...right?
__________
I walked into class and sat down, another fun day of no training.
I pulled out a notebook and started to sketch out random things. I was a little early to class and not many other people were here. So I sat alone as usual, I'm not very good in social situations anyway. After a few minutes I felt a push on my back. I turned around to see momo standing there.
"Hi todoroki! How are you today?" She smiled happily.
"Not much." I said.
"So, how was your weekend? Do anything fun?" She was still smiling really wide.
"Oh, uh...I went and saw my mom like I always do." I turned back around to keep doodling. She walked around to the front of my desk, and sat down.
"Anyway, I wanted to ask if you maybe would want to come hangout with me Jirou and denki after school." She asked.
"To where?" I asked
"Out shopping at the mall." She gestured with her hand.
"Oh, um," I kept a calm face. I had to think of something else, because I did not want to go.
"I actually can't I need to-" and then I couldn't think of anything.
"It's okay if you don't want to go, another time." She gave a soft smile and headed to the back where Jirou, Mina, and ochaco were. Mina and ochaco were laughing and poking at momo. Jirou looked to the side, her face gave a frown. I knew that look to well.
"Alright class it's time to sit down!" Mr.Aizawa yelled. I noticed that Midoriya wasn't here, late I guess.
I took my focus to my doodling again, and then Midoriya busted through the door.
"Midoriya you are late!" Iida scolded.
"Oh, yeah, uh, sorry I was doing something and-"
"Sit down." Mr.Aizawa gave a sharp look.
"Okay."
Midoriya walked over to his desk put all his stuff away and looked a bit flustered. The lesson went on and at one point I looked at Midoriya for a while.
I realized how cute he was. His green hair was more crazy today. I looked down at his hand and could only imagine it intertwined in mine.
"Todoroki!" Mr.Aizawa snapped me out of my trance.
"Yes?" I asked.
Everyone started giggling and I made the mistake of looking back over at Midoriya. And he was looking my direction. My mind went blank.
I didn't even know what anyone was saying. I just looked at Midoriya and then something weird happened, something that has never happened to me before. Flames burst out from the left of me and it shocked everyone. It exhausted pretty fast but it was embarrassing. I had no idea that could even happen to me. And Midoriya was watching, but it was because of....Midoriya. I got up.
"May I go to the bathroom please?" I gave Mr.Aizawa a upset look.
"Um, yeah sure." He gave me uneasy permission. But I didn't care I was so embarrassed. I couldn't believe that just happened.