~18~

Todoroki P.O.V.
We turned around to see Fuyumi at the end of the hallway. Me and Dabi caught our breath.
"Guys?" Fuyumi turned to the side.
"We we're looking for something..." she rolled her eyes and walked away back to bed...glad she didn't ask us anything else.
We both went to bed and I laid down. I texted Midoriya before going to bed.
"We got it."
He didn't respond back which was strange. Maybe for once he actually got some sleep.

Midoriya P.O.V.
I woke up to the morning sunlight blaring into my windows. I looked over to see a text from todoroki. I opened up the dull screen to see:
"We got it." I smiled knowing everything was going to be okay soon.
I walked down the hallway to see everyone standing around talking.
Everyone was in a good mood, the prefect day to be. I walked out of the dorms down the usual trail, I looked out at the small benches sitting by the small pound, thinking about old memories. Walking to go see todoroki I knew today was going to be good.

___________________________

That day me and todoroki met up and talked for a while. When we got back we were startled to find police arresting endeavor at the door step. Dabi was released from any police surveillance and continued to live with todoroki surprisingly. His dad was charged with the murder of his mom and relieved of any hero duty for the rest of his life. Life began to feel more happy and less painful for everyone. Me and Todoroki hung out more and more everyday, getting even more closer than before. The day of the funeral came around and it was a peaceful one.

I walked over to the grave sight where todoroki was still standing, I could tell he couldn't stand to say goodbye.

"Hello..." I greeted him quietly.
"Hello Midoriya, I'm just saying my last goodbyes." He put his head back down while the breeze blew through both of our hair.
"Midoriya?" Todoroki looked up at the sky.
"Yeah?"
"I wonder if it's better where she is I mean....it was so bad for her here." He trailed off into silence.
"Maybe. Maybe it is better wherever she is." I put a arm around todoroki's shoulder and we walked towards the small garden nearby.
"Hey, my mom loved purple flowers." He pointed to the colorful section of the plants. He gave a small smile and I hugged him. We picked up one of the flowers and went over to the burial sight.
"She would want to remember these." Todoroki dropped the flower onto the grave.
We kept walking away down the path stopping at the view of the ocean.
"It's so beautiful..." me and him were speechless.
I pecked a small kiss on his lips and stared back at the ocean.
"It really is todoroki, it really is..."

-THE END-