What's next?

AN: Hey everyone! Like I said in my last chapter, I am planning on continuing Hosie's journey but in a new story! It's going to be called Always and Forever and we're going to explore a whole new side of Hope and Josie's relationship. Below is the new story's summary and a small preview of the first chapter. Make sure you check it out because the first full chapter is up now!

Summary

It's been a little over a year since Hope proposed to Josie and she said yes. Josie has finally graduated from the Salvatore School and the two are moving onto the next chapter of their lives. Hope Mikaelson has faced loss after loss and finally she feels like she's got something, someone, she won't lose. However, Josie still has The Merge she has to face but before the reality of their supernatural world catches up to them Josie wants to live a normal life but as much as Hope wants to as well she can't help but fear the future. How do you make the promise of always and forever when you might not have forever?

Chapter 1: The next chapter of our lives

Prologue

"Oh my god! Show me the ring! Tell me everything. Was it sappy like those romance movies you always watch?" Lizzie gushed over her sister's announcement.

Josie just takes it all in while she watches her blonde twin get hyped up.

Josie sticks out her hand to show Lizzie the newly added ring on her finger as she starts to tell the story.

"It was everything I could've ever imagined and more." Josie can't help but smile at the memory of just a few days ago.

"This ring is gorgeous. Who would've thought Hope Mikaelson would have this good in taste in engagement rings." Lizzie fawns over the diamond cut ring.

"I know right. And it's not just any ring. It's the family ring her dad gave her which she had custom done for me." Josie slightly brags.

Lizzie just looks at her with jaws dropped.

Gently shaking her head, Lizzie finally composes herself again.

"So, tell me everything. How did she do it? Did she get on one knee and everything? Oh my gosh, did she put it in food or something like those idiots do in movies?" The blonde girl starts to ramble again.

Josie laughs at her sister's enthusiasm.

"She took me to a place called the Bayou where her mom's pack used to live. And yes, she did get down on one knee and no she didn't put it in food." Josie grins widely.

"Good for her. It'd be kinda sad if you ate your own engagement ring. How romantic could that possibly be."

"Haha yeah, probably not the best way to ask someone to marry you." Josie lets out another laugh.

"Well, I'm so happy for you Josie. Genuinely. Not only did my favorite twin sister find her true love, now my best friend is going to be my sister-in-law! Oh my gosh, I'm going to start planning your wedding right now. It's going to be as great as Nick Jonas and Priyanka's Vanity Fair wedding." Lizzie shoots up from Josie's bed in excitement.

Before Josie can object, Lizzie runs out of their shared bedroom to collect materials.