Uno

He didn't get it.

Waking up on bed signifies that a person still has the chance to live on that day, but he threw the idea away long ago.

He sat up, staring at the curtains of the window he wanted to inflict his emotions with. Its purple linen looked dull to his eyes, nothing special.

He rubbed his eyes, yawning to himself. As always, his yawns fill the room, which is so silent that one can clearly hear a hat drop, audible soundwaves passing in their ears.

His 'home' anyways is always that silent, aside from times he walks inside the walls and does his vital activities, like eating and drinking.

The male stood up, pushing the linen curtains aside, unveiling the scenery. It displayed itself in all its glory in front of him.

But despite of its beauty and grandness, the colors ranging from shades of orange to blue, the clouds slowly moving gracefully, he isn't satisfied with it.

He will never be satisfied with it.

Looking at the environment outside the castle, he secretly felt his heart burn in anger.

Why is it rejecting his state, his being?

If it lets him live, why is it treating him like this?

He sure has a lot of unanswered questions inside his head, revolving around him like speeding cars, not caring if they leave trails behind them.

And the trails the thoughts leave behind are more unanswered questions, leaving him in that state.

The state of looking for hidden answers.

The footsteps became more audible inside the castle, since he's the only person inside.

The sole resident of the building, created from red sandstone, the building built for a purpose.

A purpose that doesn't have the slightest desire to show itself.

He knows, Soobin knows.

What does he know?

The world hates him and a number of other people.

It releases its anger towards him, although he is still living in this place.

The place he resents.

The lad stared at where he's going. He opened the cupboard, looking for food to eat, watching the clouds of dawn sway in one direction.

He's tired.

Tired of getting things away from him.

Valuable things.

Things that were special to him before they faded away,

Just like that.