Venti

Yeonjun grabbed his strength and flogged it, convincing it to fill him with its immense power. The omen he saw from himself was bright, greatly jeopardizing him. His stomach ached for so long, but he carelessly ignored it.

He covered his mouth before letting his organs break him, releasing excruciating pain all over his pale body. Aren't his luminous eyes and transparent skin enough to suffocate him?

He was running to the place he always kept on seeing at night. The ground was damp from the rain that hit the village in the morning, but he did not mind.

The flowers he saw when he jumped were beautiful in his eyes. They were a variety of them, unknowingly embracing the old castle where their master lived. The colors were overwhelming, as they caused water to fall from the cloaked peasant's eyes.

He couldn't believe he caused chaos among them.

Sometimes, he wished he would keep some for himself and hoped that the masked man would never notice.

Who was he kidding?

He vividly saw the cold stranger staring back at him.

He knew that the latter already acknowledged his presence, spying on him from afar. He probably had some flaming grudge against him, clenching his fists and preparing some silent plot to stop his discord.

But for Yeonjun, it's alright.

It's alright that he'd receive a heavy consequence for his actions. He has taken numerous lives of defenseless flowers, he has violated the masked man's privacy.

He needed a proper punishment for his sinful hands.

As always, the castle was quiet. He looked at his surroundings before commencing the goal his hands had been waiting for. In a few moments, he accumulated the amount of flowers he needed.

For some time now, he could not help but wonder what the masked man was doing inside the castle. Does he do what a normal human does daily? Does he eat and sleep?

Little did he know, a miracle was about to make its way to the lonesome peasant.

Soobin was sacrificing his nights for the creation that was about to sweep the eyes of people. His determination carried the tiredness that scattered his intact mind, binding it with the flowers that were helping their master. He didn't step inside the outside world for days, hidden by the 'haunted' structure.

He poured the fondness he unexpectedly felt for Yeonjun. He didn't expect he would catch those carefree butterflies that swirled around him.

That sensitive fondness helped his heart carry out the struggles that blocked his sight from his goal, his desired effect. He felt so strong, as though the emotion swept by his veins became his source of strength.

He really wanted to save Yeonjun.

A/N:

300+ votes and 3k reads i-