Tre

Hiding inside the castle is the best thing he could do.

Soobin didn't want to get out and be social with other citizens; it all ended the same.

Neglection and affliction pushing him back to where he dwells.

Hearing a knock with waves bouncing from the sandstone walls, Soobin was no longer curious to who it is. He was accustomed to hearing something make a sharp sound against the wood of one of the doors of the large building, sheltering him from the outside forces he loathes so much.

The metal ring used for knocking was used, making the sounds more audible and obnoxious.

No one was going to save him, first of all. He isn't some princess waiting for her savior, it is much more complicated.

"Soobin?"

The mentioned male grunted to the knocker outside who didn't plan to stop, having no choice but to communicate. He emplaced the same thing over and over again, but he couldn't take it off when he meets someone, either.

Opening the door with face displaying no emotion, no feeling emerging from him when he saw a particular person.

Kai.

He didn't have the intention to question, the nerve to do the said act has stopped long ago once he realized what is the younger's intention.

To give food to the male abiding in utter solitude.

Kai gave him a basket and there lay the abundant goods of the kingdom. "Here, you better eat this."

Without any words to emit, he shut the door in front of the staff member. He emplaced the wood product containing food on the table, preparing the fire for cooking.

Everyone living near him thinks he is someone who doesn't have an interest in the outside world, someone who doesn't even communicate even once to the outside world for almost twenty years.

His personality remains a mystery; nobody knows who he is. They think he's some sort of demon, waiting to strike any person passing by and thriving inside the castle with his haunted friends, demons.

Of course, those are obviously malicious rumors in order for no one to approach him.

The only thing I could tell you is,

He didn't desire for this life.

Fate was playing with him mercilessly.