Dodici

Several nights passed by, sprinkling luck to the people taunting Soobin but him. His garden always being infiltrated by a outsider who shouldn't be in his castle. There was someone so brave among the corrupt townspeople, responsible for the mess in his garden.

His precious garden.

How dare they attempt to destroy his joy so easily. How dare they trample their impure feet on the innocent grass who couldn't do anything to help their companions.

How dare they steal his flowers simply for fun.

The needs brought to him by his father's butler didn't do enough to drown the monster drooling inside him, helping it get to the murky surface. It was unbearable to let it just slide like it didn't mean anything to him.

He wished he had the strength to justify and protect his happiness from that stranger.

Deciding to check the incident repeating indecently, Soobin declared that it couldn't keep going. Anyone in this world would stand up for their happiness when the situation does not have any obstructions. If they can, they would do it.

When night showered the quiet town, Soobin pretended that he was not aware of anything and built his guard up, zeal swimming inside his veins.

As expected, as soon as he 'fell asleep', the stranger barged in and started its reign of terror. He doesn't just choose particular flowers; he snatched the ones that were reflected in his irises. Half of his eyes covered, he was greatly flabbergasted by the latter's reckless actions.

Soobin masked the terror he felt while he watched the young man who kept on terrorizing his garden.

What did it do to drive him mad?

He mumbled something, inaudible for the castle dweller to perceived. When he fled from the area, he was displeased by the ruins he gave him.

The peasant will pay for his mistakes.