Diciassette

Of course, he heard that the people spread his life story. He wondered who was the sole source, since the masked man was just popular for being an outcast.

He didn't do anything about it, so he decided to let them circulate around. Good thing he was not being pestered about his family life.

They would not know if it's the truth or not.

Kai was not aware of the thief, but it's for the best. He didn't find any problem with Yeonjun anymore.

Time passed by, and Soobin grew fond of the peasant that kept on lurking in his garden. He didn't disturb him whatsoever, casually watching him jump and snatch from afar. For some reason, he kept on waiting for the latter to trespass his cold abode.

He couldn't help but smile when Yeonjun had an abundant amount of flowers in his hands.

Soobin was just guarding his garden, providing the peasant with the plants. It's like he was giving gifts to Yeonjun with an absent spirit.

Those flowers were the gifts the masked man flourished from his heart.

Yeonjun warily scanned his surroundings, flocked by the rustles of the beautiful plants. They crowded his feet as they kept tickling the skin.

He could not see the owner of the castle anywhere. The feeling of danger kept nearing him, giving an aura that something is quite wrong. He was being careless, that's for sure; he wasn't keeping his guard up enough, he noticed.

Upon raising his head to take in the colossal castle, he took an image of the mysterious man with his eyes. His emotionless stare, only found in his eyes that were uncovered, twinkled in surprise.

Immediately, Soobin pulled the curtain to cloak himself from the curious peasant's eyes. He could not say something to Yeonjun, who was shaken by his suspicious atmosphere.

Soobin wanted to teach him Yeonjun way of growing flowers. He wanted the nameless thief to know how to develop beautiful flowers. He wanted him to bestow the talent of gardening and help himself.

He wanted to give a piece of his advanced knowledge about the plants to him,

And to him only.