Undici

The peasant found himself in the garden of the rumored ogre, helplessly reaching out to snatch the flowers from the damned grass. The second night passed by, dying lifelessly in his own hands.

His urge to rob the 'disgrace's veiled happiness was not held back by his impuissant consequences, furthermore wielding the flowers' stalks and then cutting their lives short, killing them hastily. He took the chance to jump to the garden when the man had his brief amount of sleep, drowsiness sitting on his back with a finger on its lips.

The wet cloak suppressing his pale arms luckily didn't display his identity, meticulously discarding his dignity. He couldn't help himself,

He couldn't help ruining someone's life.

"I'm so sorry," Yeonjun whispered as he climbed out of the stranger's residence, despondent eyes shadowing over him.

Once he saw some of his natural companions disappearing again, his hands clenched. But they retracted after a few seconds, admitting his petty defeat.

He's disrespected by the people of the village, the people who aren't very willing of accepting him as a human. He didn't have worth to them, as they think he was simply an epitome of disgrace.

Is he really that unapproachable?

Is he really that scary?

And the most important question,

Is he really that ugly?

If he was ugly, did that mean that they can freely steal what makes him happy?

Anger still ate him, dousing him in constant rage that he knew couldn't be satisfied.

It was a curse.

A curse without a cure.