~•Part Two•~

Me and Tom carried on walking to school, the whole time I was thinking about the app. Tom could tell my attention was directed somewhere else. "Jay your spacing out" Tom mentioned, he nudged me until I came back to reality. "Yeah right" I mumbled.

We arrived at school and as soon as we opened the doors you could hear mutters. Most of the quiet voices were about the app, was it that popular? I tried to brush the idea of the app away but so many people were talking about it, to the point where I wanted to download it. Me and Tom had separated due to us having different lessons. Slowly, I walked to my English lesson. I wasn't a fan of school, I mean most kids my age aren't.

I pushed the single door open to reveal a room filled with students with their equipment out. I instantly knew I was late but like I said, I wasn't a big fan of school so I didn't care much. "Jay Stokes, your late! That's a detention,Lunchtime!" The teacher sneered as she turned around to pick papers up off her desk. I rolled my eyes and directed myself to my seat. When I sat down, I took out my phone and earphones. I had a new phone so I hadn't downloaded much music, Billie Eilish was downloaded though. I put my earphones in and shuffled the Billie Eilish songs that I had. "Wish you were gay" was the first song, that song really pulled my heartstrings. It reminded me of an experience I once had with someone.

The next 3 lessons went so quick, art was something I didn't enjoy but it was alright. Music, I sing and play guitar but I hated the lessons at school. Then we had Maths, God I hate maths. It was now lunch, which sucked because I spent most of my lunch in detention. Your probably thinking how I got a detention for being late, well I'm late to every single lesson pretty much.

I exited the maths classroom and stared to walk down the halls towards the detention room. As I walked my chains rubbed together making little clinking sounds. When I got to the detention room, I opened the door and as usual it was empty. I liked that, I could escape reality for a bit. I directed myself to the desk I usually sat at, which was in the far corner pushed up against the wall. As I walked to the corner I dragged another desk and pushed it up against the other one. I preferred sitting on the actual desk, weird I know. I climbed up on the desk and pulled my phone out and spent most my time scrolling through Instagram. As I did this I randomly stared singing "Wish You Were Gay by Billie Eilish" it was stuck in my head. I had a pretty decent singing voice though.

The door to the room opened, I didn't notice so I continued to sing "I just kinda wish you were gay" I sang as I tapped my hand on the side of my leg.
"That was pretty good" I heard a feminine voice say followed by a clap. I instantly looked up, my blue eyes were set on a gorgeous, blonde haired girl. Naturally, I brushed my fingers through my solid, black hair to make it look better. Even though it looked fine.
"J....Jay" I stuttered as I extended my arm for a handshake. She waltzed over to the far corner that I was in "Lily" She replied as she shook my hand.