~•Part Fourteen•~

"Jay. I think I've fallen for you" Noen muttered as he walked by my side. Fallen. How do you answer that. I glanced to my right, Noen had a soft expression across his face. "I...I have no idea what to say" I replied, blushing a bit. It's not a usual thing to kiss your crush or be told by the person you like that they like you.
"You don't have to say anything. You've shown me how you feel" He winked " When we played spin the bottle. All those months ago" Noen added, his gaze set on the path ahead. I let out a small laugh "That was embarrassing but the outcome now. Well it was worth it" I answered, the thought in my mind about my life was still sat there haunting me.
"I have to tell you something though" I said softly as I stopped in the middle of the path, that lead to my house. Noen stopped aswell, looking at me with a worried look.

I explained to Noen about the medication I took to help me survive. Without it I would probably die, I could still die even while taking it. "Noen your falling for someone who could die any moment" I felt like I'd been stabbed, it hurt to say that to him. Noen grabbed my hands "Jay. That wouldn't stop me from caring about you. Even if I lose you I would still be there. Caring for you because you cared for me when my family wouldn't." I buried my face into his chest, Noens hands wrapped around my back.

We eventually got to my house, before I could open the front door my mum did "Jay you were out for so long. Are you ok?!" She asked placing a hand on my cheek. "I'm fine, I have a question" My mum looked at me, removing her hand from my cheek as Simba peered his head round the door. "Can Noen stay around.... again?" I gestured to Noen who was stood awkwardly behind me. He had been there the previous night but he had no where to go. "I suppose so but we need to talk Jay" she replied, I nodded my head as me and Noen walked in.

Noen had gone upstairs to my room, Simba had followed. This left me and my mum at the bottom of the stairs "Jay what's going on with Noen?" She asked with a concerned look.
"His parents kicked him out" I exhaled, my mother looked even more worried.
"He didn't do anything bad I promise. Mum. He's Gay and his parents couldn't accept that." I added quickly. My mother's gaze softened on me "Be honest with me. You like him. A lot" She smiled this time. I nodded my head "He's a special one Ma"