~•Part Three•~

I sat in awe for a couple of seconds until I finally said "How does someone like you get a detention?" Lily laughed, her laugh was so sweet, beautiful. "I didn't do any work in any lesson I've had so far" She explained "What about you, Chains" she added. I laughed at what she called me, "Got In for being late. I fucking hate school"
"So your one of those bad kids. I bet your like the most popular kids" she assumed as she smirked. I scoffed "Me, your joking. I'm far from that."
"What are you then?" She questioned.
"I'm the edgy kid that gets lost in their own thoughts" I could've added more description but I didn't want her to know about my mental and physical problems.

School went fairly quickly after that detention. I preferred to be alone in detention but something about her there comforted me. When I got home I instantly ran up stairs to my room. I kicked my shoes off which took forever,converse don't come off easily, and sat on my bed. I quickly took my phone out and went straight to the App Store. I didn't need to search for the app, it was on the front page. Once the app was downloaded I made an account. The account was just my name . I left the description blank, wasn't sure what to put there but I made sure I linked my Instagram.

After 8 minutes of scrolling through the -for you page- I was finally ready to make my first tik tok. I thought of doing one of the viral dances because it might catch people's eyes so I positioned my phone and then started to dance to the music. To my surprise it was a bit harder than it looked so it took a couple try's before I was happy with the video. I picked my phone up and watched the video I had just done. It was perfect in my opinion, I captioned it "Jumping On The Trend"cringe but I didn't care. I naturally put hashtags due to posting on insta a lot and then I was ready. So I clicked upload.

After, I uploaded it I couldn't stop refreshing. It was like I must refresh. I must see if anyone has noticed me. I eventually gave up on checking so I turned my phone off. I got up and walked downstairs, as soon as I got to the bottom my German Shepard jumped up at me "Simba" I sternly said.

I glanced forward to see my parents arguing, my curiosity kicked in so I just stood at the bottom of the stairs. I focused on the conversation to see if I could hear everything "Kevin, I'm scared that I'll lose Jay aswell. Can't you see that?" My Mum mumbled through tears.
"He's a teenager, you aren't going to stop him being that way. Your just going to make him even worse" my dad replied with aggression. They were arguing about me again, that's all they ever did.

5 minutes had past, and I was still at the bottom of the stairs. I decided to sit down because it would be more comfortable. I looked up after scratching Simba's ear and noticed my parents walking my way. I glared at the both of them "Why do you always have to argue about me?" I grunted. My mum looked quite upset "We are worried about you" my mum replied trying not to cry. I stood up and walked forward "Well worrying about me ruined my childhood" I shouldn't have said that but I did, I guess I was just annoyed that my whole life was filled with hospital appointments. I never actually had a proper childhood, even when I wasn't in the hospital my parents would keep me home.