~•Part Fifteen•~

I walked into my bedroom, Noen was sat on my bed messing around with Simba. He was laughing and smiling now, I glanced at him. A smile appearing on my face. Eventually, I shut the door and sat next to him "You can stay here as long as you want. I told my mum" I said as Noen looked at me. " I can't say this enough but thank you" He smiled at me.

Later on that night, Simba had left the room which meant it was just me and Noen. Noen yawned as he leant back, resting his head on one of my pillows. I quickly ran into the bathroom that you could only access from my bedroom. It's where I kept all my medication, I peered around the door to see if Noen was looking. Fortunately, he wasn't. I mean it wouldn't make a difference but I didn't want him to see me taking all my meds. I looked at the cabinet next to the bathroom mirror and opened it. It revealed all the meds I had to take. One by one I swallowed down the pills.
"Jay you alright?" Noen called from my bedroom. "Yeah. I more than fine" I smiled to myself as I put back the remaining medication.

I sat back down on my bed next to Noen. He shifted onto his side as I placed my head on the other pillow. I looked into Noens blue eyes
"Jay" Noen softly exhaled.
"Mhm" I replied, brushing my hand across him cheek. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped "What did you want?" I smiled as I brushed my finger passed his lip.
"I..Have something I wanna ask" Noen replied as he sat up, I sat up aswell. He grabbed my hand and started to caress it with his thumb "We clearly can't get enough of each other Jay so I had an idea. We can go to this hill. It overlooks the sea, it's beautiful" Noen started to explain which made me smile. "We can go tomorrow" He added shortly after.
"I'd love that" my smile widen as I pulled Noen in for a kiss, he met my lips like he always did. 10 minutes had gone by and we had fallen asleep on my bed.

Authors Note
Sorry this chapter is short and kinda crap but The next chapter will be better. I have something planned that I hope you'll like 🥰