~•Part Sixteen•~

It was the day after and just as Noen said, we were in my car travelling to this hill. I had no idea where to go but Noen was giving me instructions. The drive was only a few minutes thankfully.

I climbed out my car, Noen did the same. Noen walked over to my side and gently picked up my hand. He smiled and led me to the prettiest part of the hill. It had two blossom trees and it overlooked the sea perfectly. We sat down below the trees, I leant against the one to the left and Noen rested his head on my lap "It's gorgeous isn't it" He muttered, I nodded my head as Noens hair parted itself neatly. I smiled as I grabbed a small daisy and placed it in Noens hair. We both laughed together "Your adorable" Noen smiled at my remark and started caressing my cheek.
"There was something I actually wanted to ask" Noen said , standing up and extending his arm for me. "What would that be?" I asked grabbing his hand, Standing up.

We stood together, looking out to sea. The waves lapping over each other, Noen turned to face me. He picked up my hands again and started to speak "Jay. I care about you a lot and that's why I brought you here. To ask you something important. I've never done this before but." He paused and took a deep breath "Jay will you be my boyfriend" He added, his cheeks flushed with a soft pink, mine mirroring his. "Of course I will" I quickly answered as I pulled Noen into an embrace. My right hand brushed the back of Noens head. "So boyfriend" I laughed as I pulled away from Noen. Almost instantly are lips crashed together, I smiled weakly as we kissed. When we pulled away we held a gaze for a short period of time. The atmosphere was peaceful around us, birds singing their soft songs.

We climbed back into my car. The drive back home was filled with happiness and excitement. "I have no idea how to tell my mum" I laughed with excitement "she always told me to be careful" Noen placed his hand on my thigh as I drove. "Your family is amazing. They'll probably love you even more" He replied as he smiled.

We both walked into my house but there was a weird atmosphere. I glanced at Noen and then walked into the kitchen, my mum was crying on my dads shoulder. "Mum" I called out as Noen walked into the kitchen behind me.
"She's dead!" My mum answered through her crying. My expression shifted from confused to worried. Really worried "Who mum?"
"Your aunt. My sister" I wandered over to my mum and dad "Everything will be better ma"
My mum pulled away from my dad and pulled me into a hug. She said nothing just stood there hugging me. I gently guided my hand up and down her back to give her comfort. "We can go visit them. See cousin and uncle. They'll need all the support they can get" I muttered as I pulled away from my mum, forcing a smile on my face. My mum did the same.

Authors Note
Sorry to turn from sweet to sad. However, the happy scenes are adorable and I hope you enjoyed that part 🙌