~•Part Eleven•~

It was lunchtime, I raced around the school grounds to find Noen. He was no where, I sighed as I wondered into the bathroom. That's when I heard a sniff and smaller sobs after. I put my hand on the cubicle door "Noen" I mumbled under my breath. The crying stopped a little bit "Yes" he replied as he coughed.
"Can you come out?"
"Not rea....lly..." he tried to say
"Please" as I said this the door was pushed open which caused me to move back. His face was even more red than earlier. I shot him an apologetic look then pulled him closer to my chest. My right hand drifted up his back and to his head, I started to play with his hair "Everything's gonna be fine" I whispered in his ear.

I decided to skip the rest of school with Noen. We walked side by side on the pathway until we reached the ledge that looked out to the sea. I sat down, dangling my feet over it. Noen did the same, his eyes lit up as he gazed at the sea.
"Ages ago." He sniffed, trying to push the right words out. I rubbed his shoulder sympathetically. "When you kissed me, I couldn't get it out my head. I thought about you Everyday. I also questioned if I really liked girls so much and I know exactly how I feel now" Noen went on for a little while until he stopped. I felt Noen's hand brush my hair back. My cheeks instantly rushed with a scarlet red as Noen placed his lips on mine. He pulled away but almost instantly we both crashed our lips together. I couldn't believe what was generally happening.

I could tell Noen was extremely stressed and tired "wanna crash at mine?" I asked him as I grabbed his hand to help him up. He nodded and then yawned, the walk home was great. It was peaceful and wholesome.

I placed my hands on my front door and pushed it open, me and Noen both walked in and I shut the door behind us. "Who's this?"my mum raised an eyebrow as Simba bombarded Noen. "A friend, can he stay?" I asked as I guided Simba into the living room.
"Of course but be careful" wtf mum, my mum new I was bisexual but really. Did she have to say that? I rolled my eyes at her. Then I went to my room, Noen followed. When we walked into the room I remembered that I had pushed the photo down. Shit.

Noen sat down on my bed as I shut my bedroom door. He glanced at my guitar and smiled "I seriously don't understand how you play that" I laughed.
"Practice and lessons." I replied as I sat next to him "Why were your crying earlier?" I added, reassuring him by putting my hand on his thigh. He took a deep breath "I figured out my sexuality, I'm pretty sure of what it is. I went to my parents and" Noen stopped and looked into my eyes "they don't support it" I felt bad, my parents still loved and cared for me. "I'm so sorry N. Really" I answered as my hand naturally went to his jaw, I ran my fingers along it and pulled him into a kiss. As I pulled away I said "You always have me"
Noen nodded, "I know" he replied as he put his head on one of the pillows on my bed, Which indicated he was tired "Night N" I mumbled lying down next to him. "Night J" I heard shorty after.

Authors Note
Cute scenes, I can't. *Silently Fangirls*