~•Part Thirteen•~

My heart started to beat faster than anything. Something was clearly going on with Noen and I couldn't do anything. "Mum. We have to go home" I blurted out with no context. She glanced at me through the car mirror "Why sweetie?" My mum replied as her attention went back to the road "Your appointment is only 10 minutes" she added trying to make herself look less nervous. I sighed "It's not the appointment. A friend. You know the person I had round last night. I need to help him ma." The words just came out of my mouth uncontrollably. "Is this serious Jay..."
"Yes. Ma. Please" I answered, my foot tapping on the mat of the car footwell. My eyes wandered to my mum, she had an annoyed look on her face but she turned the car around to go home.

Noen
3:37 pm

Jay: I'm coming home.
Go to the ledge near the beach

Noen: Ok. Thank you
So much Jay.

Jay: No worries

I practically jumped out the car when I saw Noen sat on the ledge that I told him to meet me at. I waved to my Mum as I wandered over to Noens side. "I'm here" I exhaled, sitting next to him. My feet dangling on the edge, Noen said nothing but pulled me into an embrace.
"What happened?" I mumbled into his neck, trying to get more information. He let out a heavy breath "My parents kicked me out so I'm pretty much homeless" Noen replied pulling away from me.
His eyes looked as though they were going to tear up. "Noen. I'm so sorry" I mumbled, glancing at the sea that was slowly coming in.
"It's not your fault" He said, Noen's feet swinging like a bored child.

Me and Noen decided to go for a walk, the same walk that always calmed me down. It was a short walk through the beach town. Noen didn't say much, the occasional heavy breath now and then. We ended up infront of the shop where we met, Noens gaze connected with mine. A small smile appeared on his face "I'm glad I met you" Noen continued to smile as he pulled me closer to him "Thank You" he added, brushing his nose against mine. Our foreheads resting on each other's, small breathes of air between us. A couples seconds went by and Noens lips were on mine. It was like the world never existed, people's words meant nothing.
We both pulled away at the same time "Noen"
"Yes"He replied with a heavy breathe.
"We need to stop randomly kissing" I mumbled laughing afterwards, he nodded his head.
"But I don't wanna stop" he laughed, nudging me with his arm. The only problem was, missing someone made you want them more but it's painful. I could never tell if I would wake up the next morning alive. Now that I think about it, it's scarier than the last time I thought about it.