~•Part Twelve•~

My eyes opened to reveal the muscled back of a man. I sat up to make sure I wasn't in some weird ass dream. As I did this I saw Noen sleeping peacefully, his pink hair all of the place. I smiled and grabbed some clothes. To not disturb Noen I walked into the bathroom opposite my bedroom. After, I was changed I slowly crept back into my room. To my surprise Noen was sat up rubbing his eyes. "Morning, you alright now?" I asked as I sat next to Noen.
"I'm great thanks, I should probably go home. Thanks for letting me stay" he replied as he pushed himself up and put his shirt back on.
"Ok, well your welcome to come any time" I smiled which caused him to do the same thing.

Me and Noen walked downstairs together, we did this quietly so my parents wouldn't wake up. They hated being woken up on a weekend.
I glanced at Noen as he pushed the front door open "I'm always here if you need it" I mumbled, To my surprise he turned around and looked me straight in the eyes. God. If looks could kill. "Thanks" he whispered in my ear as he planted a small kiss on my cheek. Once again he turned around and walked up my drive way, leaving me on the front door step, bright red.

Later that day, I sat there on my bed with my guitar on my lap. I slowly strummed some cords until I randomly started playing But it's better if you do by panic! At the disco. The words rolled of my tongue perfectly as I sang "Oh, but I'm afraid. That i, well I may of faked it."

"Jay." I heard which caused me to stop playing the guitar. Shortly after I heard this my mum came through my bedroom door with a note in her hand. "Doctors note." She frowned at me as she said this "You have to go for your checkup. For your meds" My mum added afterwards. I've had to take certain medication since I was 6 years old, on and off. I placed my guitar on its stand and followed my mum out of the room.

The car ride was silent probably because my mum always got nervous which caused her to be quiet. She was always scared the doctor would say that I had no chance of survival. I wasn't to bothered, I mean I probably should be but I didn't care what the result was. I was so use to being in and out of hospital to the point where I didn't care. *Ding* I got a message on my phone.

Noen
Unread Message
3:23 Pm

Noen: Jay. I need you.

Jay: Noen?!

Noen: Are you home?
I could really use a place to go

Jay: Noen I'm not home
I'm out atm. what's wrong?!

Noen: My parents don't want
Me in their house. Ever....

Jay: Noen hold on ok....
I'll call you in a bit.

Authors Note
Hello everyone, I'm sorry for like no activity on this story. I know exactly where I want it to go. I've just been busy for the past months. I'm back though, I'm gonna try my hardest to get parts out. Keep supporting them please, I love you allllll 🥰