6.

After spending the entire day at Jungkook's house, just talking or finding things he'd left from when he had a sleepover with jimin, Yoongi finally slouched down on his own bed. The amount of social interaction was painful for him, he wasn't someone who liked to talk with others. 

But Jungkook, a childhood friend, was an exception.

The boy rubbed his eyes gently, kicking off his jeans and finding his favourite laced panties with a blue cotton skirt and white hoodie. He hadn't cross-dressed in a while, and something about it made him feel good.

As he felt himself slipping into small space, he began rushing around, a terrified expression crossing his face whilst his eyes darted everywhere.

Soon enough, someone opened the door, footsteps approaching the short boy.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Hoseok asked, not noticing that Yoongi was in small space until he turned around, his eyes filled with tears as he clutched a stuffie, the other hand playing with the bottom of his skirt.

"No p-paci!" he cried out, sniffles following up as he forced himself into Hoseok's arms, his doe eyes becoming red and irritated.

The younger boy looked around, finally grabbing the familiar pink object from the open clothes drawer and gently placing it between yoongi's lips.

The smaller hummed in response, the feeling of the soft material pressing calmingly against his tongue. After his small melt down, he stood upright, flashing a smile from behind the pacifier and popping it out to place a kiss on Hobi's cheeks.

Yoongi put the soother back in, quietly shuffling his feet as he waited for a response from the taller boy.

Hoseok put his fingers softly over the area that yoongi's delicate lips had reached. A false shocked expression creeped onto his face, signalling that maybe he did enjoy it - but Yoongi wasn't sure, digging his nails into his palms nervously.

Maybe he shouldn't have kissed him.

It was stupid, right?

But the red haired only began to form a smile, tapping Yoongi's nose with a small 'boop' sound whilst his lips formed a heart as he smiled.

Everything about the smaller boy was so intriguing, but he wanted, needed, to know more about how he really was. What was big Yoongi like? How did he act? Was he cold or warm?

From his first encounter, he couldn't tell. Just taking in the thought that maybe he didn't talk much. But that wouldn't make sense. Little Yoongi always spoke, and he knew that this person's small space was an escape from reality. So, surely, it wasn't that.

But no assumptions could be made as he tilted his head, trying to read the boy.

"stop starin', stinky!" he giggled, his lisp overtaking each 's' he tried to pronounce in the sentence. Hoseok pinched the bridge of his nose when Yoongi ran off, hearing his foot steps fade towards Jimin's room.

That was when he took his time to look over yoongi's collections and items, small figurines of Disney characters filling his new room. He had definitely settled in quickly.

It broke Hoseok's heart, knowing that Yoongi seemed so dependant on him and Jimin, yet he'd have to move out in a few months.

The red-head had decided to allow him to stay a lot longer than a week, especially after Jungkook had explained why he came in the first place.

It was only safer for Yoongi. For everyone.

;

Hoseok lay on the couch as Jimin and Yoongi did their makeup in the mirror whilst sat on the floor, using some of Jimin's modelling products to 'create art on our bodies'.

He scrolled through his notifications, seeing one that read '@jhoseok oppa~~ are you and Yoongi oppa dating?'

He cringed.

'Oppa'

"Yikes" he whispered to himself. Koreaboos really had evolved, and Hoseok hadn't even done a Korean song for months, he wasn't quite sure what the honourifics were all about.

Nonetheless, he disregarded his thoughts and clicked on the comment, a photo of someone's fluffy socks as they sat on a bed.

Familiar.

Wait.

That was yoongi's bedding, covered in floral designs and that's when it hit him. Yoongi's entire account was full to the brim of his own soft photos...

 Yoongi's entire account was full to the brim of his own soft photos

a/n

Apologies for the poorly edited Instagram account but next chapter will be 1000 word count so hopefully that will make up for it🛎 love ya!

Remember to vote