12

"I don't know what you're talking about." Taehyung scoffed, pointing at Hoseok, "it's all your fault! You failed! Not me!"

"I'm so sorry, Tae, I just don't think this can continue." Hoseok fake cried, shoving the monopoly game into the box after accusing Taehyung of stealing his precious money.

Soon enough, they had become bored after being alone for an hour just doing nothing but talking and finishing their dumb catch up.

"What now?" Taehyung asked, leaning forwards slightly and his voice becoming deeper. Hoseok internally cringed, praying to the gods for some sort of sign.

And as if on queue, Jimin barged through the front door, singing the Smurf's theme tune with a bored-looking Yoongi trailing behind him.

"Hyungie!" Jimin giggled, throwing himself at Hoseok and pinching his cheeks and acting cute.

"What do you want?" The older rolled his eyes, knowing that Jimin wanted something whenever he acted like this.

The small boy fake gasped, "me? The park Jimin? How dare you assume I want something!" but he soon continued, "I know you're meant to be making your special Saturday breakfast tomorrow but...I want to sleep over at Jungkookie's. He invited me and I can't miss out!" he whined.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." he calmly disregarded the topic and carelessly pushed Jimin away, causing the boy to frown. "Yoongi, baby, can you come here?"

Said boy's head instantly shot up, his eyes becoming wide at the sudden nickname. It was only ever used when he was in little space, and even then was it still rare. It made his stomach do flips as he shyly waddled over to his cr-, sorry, his friend.

"Yeah?" He asked, staring down at the redhead sat on the floor before he was quickly pulled into Hoseok's lap, a small yelp escaping his mouth as he fell onto it.

"Let's teach this bastard what monopoly really is." he smirked, signalling Jimin to sit next to Tae as he got the game out.

"Why me?" Jimin whined for the second time, refusing to even go anywhere near that man. Who could blame him? Jimin had heard the worst things about him and he still strolled in like nothing had happened, even having the nerve to openly flirt with his ex.

It itched Jimin.

"Fuck this, I'm going to Kook's" he laughed mockingly, waving goodbye to Yoongi and winking at Hoseok, who gave a confused look but waved back nonetheless

"I think it's best if Taehyung goes too, we need to talk." Yoongi mumbled almost inaudibly to the boy he was sat on. Hoseok nodded silently, giving Taehyung a look which he immediately realised and stood up.

"I'll see you round, text me if you want to hang out again. I'd love it." he smiled his boxy grin, going from complete dickhead to total soft baby in the span of two seconds. Hoseok hated it, scrunching his face up as his old friend shut the door.

"Okay, Yoongi. Let's talk."

—;

The night finished up with Yoongi admitting his whole life story to Hoseok, which he wasn't aware that the boy already knew, but the younger kept quiet anyway and listened intently.

The story felt so much different coming from the man himself, and it ached Hobi's heart to hear it again.

"I'm so sorry." he whispered, placing a soft kiss onto the crown of Yoongi's head, who was still facing away as he sat comfortably in his lap, except they were now on the couch with ponyo playing quietly on the tv.

"Everything's okay for now though. I have a place to stay, a job soon enough and I have friends. I promise you I'll pay back everything you spent on me, every last penny!" Yoongi smiled sadly, though Hoseok couldn't see it, he could sense it.

The younger shook his head, now swiftly turning his hyung around to meet nose-to-nose with him, "no need, Yoongi. Really...there's something I need to say."

Yoongi bit his lip, not knowing how he felt. This could mean anything. Hoseok could be kicking him out, confessing, telling him to get off, or he could simply just be telling him bedtime. The possibilities continued in Yoongi's head until he spoke again.

"Yoongi, I...I-"

the door.

Jimin swung inside, rushing into his bedroom without even glancing at the pair then going back to the hallway where he finally noticed sope in the lounge. A mental nickname Jimin had quietly kept to himself whenever he referred to them.

"Sorry! Forgot my extra clothes...hah...silly me. Have fun!" he left again, causing Hoseok to instantly be mad at him.

He just disturbed one of the most important things that could have happened.

"Guess it's time for sleep." Hoseok announced, scratching the back of his head as he kept his eyes down. He stood up, carrying Yoongi to his room, the boy simply nuzzling into the crook of Hoseok's neck as he wrapped his legs around his torso.

The two finally got into bed, all cuddled up and sleepy. Yoongi had his head nuzzled up against Hobi's chest as he played with the drawstrings on the younger's black hoodie. Silently, he wished he could try it on, playing around in it just to get kissed by Hoseok and get called his "cute little baby."

"Goodnight, baby.." Hoseok yawned, playing with the strands of Yoongi's hair and quickly leaning down to peck his exposed cheek.

Yoongi blushed like crazy, hiding his face further into the black sweater before whispering his reply, "night night, Seokie."

"Goodnight, angel."

—;

UNEDITED!
21/5/19
thank u for 1k reads! The support you guys give me is absolutely unreal❤️
A/N
I'm so sorry for not posting updates as frequently but I have to be studying and keeping everything in a certain order until Monday because I have eleven exams coming up :(

Anyways, here's today's update, I'll do another on Saturday so I can also tell you guys how the London concert went❤️