13

Warning: mentions of sexual assault, anxiety attacks and minor self harm. Read at your own risk.

To tell the truth, Yoongi hated it. He hated that he fell into little space in the stupidest of times. And right now was one of them.

He hadn't attended his college in a few weeks now, ever since he began living with Jimin. It was pointless considering he could just do the work online.

One of the things he didn't like was people's eyes on him as he walked down the corridor. Many of them had disgusted looks, some perverted and others looked sad or sympathetic. There was never any happy faces for Min Yoongi.

As he calmly walked, he tried to focus on breathing and not the red blush creeping up his face from embarrassment. People didn't know about his regression, but he must've looked pretty damn obvious with short shorts and an oversized pink hoodie on with some scratch marks down his legs.

A habit. Whenever he felt anxious or started to panic, he'd scratch his thighs mercilessly, he liked it. He liked the feeling of inflicting pain on himself, but he hated how it looked. It was just one of his coping mechanisms.

"Something's different." a familiar voice growled as Yoongi felt a hand on his waist, making his entire body shiver at the disgusting touch.

Yugyeom. The one person Yoongi was scared of, the one person who knew that Yoongi wasn't as scary as everyone thought. Yet the boy hated him.

"What do you want?" the shorter boy spun on his heel, Yugyeom's hands immediately leaving his body.

The brown-haired male only smirked, "I think you already know the answer to that, hyung." It made Yoongi's blood run cold, he never ever wanted to even breathe near this man yet he had so many dirty intentions.

Yoongi shivered, "don't talk to me."

It took all of his courage to tell him to go away, he's been beaten before by Yugyeom because he swatted the hand away from his ass, but he couldn't stand it.

"Don't be a bitch." Yugyeom slapped him round the face, shocking a few girls in the corridor and some boys who acted as if they hadn't seen anything.

"Stop!" a fairly loud feminine voice cried, grabbing her boyfriend's arm away.

"Honey, it's fine." Yugyeom chuckled, acting like he hadn't just molested the short boy in front of him. But this girl didn't even notice it.

"Soyeon-ah..." Yoongi almost whispered, locking eye contact with Jungkook's sister. She used to be so sweet to Jimin and him, always offering to buy candy or little bits and pieces for her brothers closest friends.

She gave him a look that represented a half-hearted 'sorry' before dragging her boyfriend away and obviously scolding him.

The short boy looked around, too many eyes on him before he got his act together, "stop fucking staring!" he said in a quiet rage, he could feel himself slipping. He needed to stop the anxiety attack that was approaching.

Before he could feel it, he was shaking, the hallway getting darker and more crowded as he pushed his way through the hundreds of faces he saw daily. His legs took him to the bathroom where he slammed the cubicle door behind him and sunk to the floor.

Sure, it was unhygienic but that wasn't his thoughts at the minute. His entire body ached, everything getting darker as the walls closed in on his petite body. His eyes closed shut as he gripped onto his clothes, his other hand violently scratching his outer thigh until it bled.

"Help help help" he chanted in a whisper, tears escaping past his dark feline eyes, making him silently cry into his knees.

A/N

YALL WEMBLEY ABSOLUTELY SLAPPED. It was honestly the best experience of my life, singing along with all the London army's and just feeling so at peace is everything I could ask for. Not to mention the incredible show that BTS out on for us tonight. I'm stunned and I still cannot believe everything that happened, I was literally in the same place as bangtan. I'm sure I cried a lot, screamed, laughed, and found myself in awe at the littlest things. People around me were crying after seeing certain songs and others seemed completely mesmerised. It was honestly an unforgettable night and I will always cherish the sweet words my boys said❤️ bts, I love you.

sorry for the super short chapter but I guess it's kinda like a filler, most chapters are roughly 1000 words but this was only like 600, so I'll try my best to double update soon.

Thank you for the feedback! New update coming soon :)