18

Hoseok stood there, completely dazed by whatever just happened. Did he heard that correctly? Min Yoongi just touched him, was it a heat of the moment kind of thing? But he was in little space?

Millions of questions ran through his mind at full speed, not once could he even take a second to process what he just experienced.

It felt new and strange, butterflies erupting in the pit of his stomach. His entire body frozen still from the sudden connection between them, and he'd be lying if he said Yoongi's touch didn't warm his heart.

Now instead of thinking, a wave of happiness surged over him, drowning him up to his neck with love. He felt his heart beating rapidly as he replayed the kiss thousands of times in his head before pinching his arm to wake himself up.

"Okay..not a dream. But, what...?"

He was upset in one aspect; that being that he never got to speak to Yoongi about his mental health or who touched him, but who was he to complain about what just happened between them.

He needed answers, and he needed them now.

The boy turned his head to where Yoongi had left the door open after leaving with a pretty little smirk smacked onto his perfect face. Hoseok hated it, he hated that such a cute little baby had full control over his own body.

It was a pain in the ass sometimes.

His eyes scanned the room before landing on his phone, quickly picking it up in a state of panic after remembering the way he launched it across the floor. A sigh of relief escaped his lips as he flipped it over to show no physical damage to the screen, a small "thank fuck" was mumbled inaudibly.

SunshineH
hey dickwad, my bad.

GayCrazyEx
no problemo buddy, call me back when you can, I need to ask you something

SunshineH
will do✌️

After finishing up his quick snapchat message and hitting 'send' to apologise to Taehyung, Hoseok looked down.

A small problem visible in his crotch.

This was going to be a long night...

A/N

Unedited

extremely super duper short filler chapter because I promised last chapter was my final one before my mock exams but it's 10:30pm and it's BTS 6th anniversary so I thought why not update a filler.

I'm so thankful for BTS, their music, passion and so much more. They've healed me in more ways I can count and I have endless love for the way they are. They're so humble and honest, growing from a small company to the biggest boy band in the world. Holding the biggest love for their fans in their hearts, and always being true to themselves despite their stage persona.
I'm proud to be a part of this fandom and celebrate their 6th year as a family. I'm also entirely thankful for the friendships they've given me, I've met endless amounts of people and met some of the closest people I know. I can't stress enough how much I love these seven men and the things they do for me.

Forever, our love is one and I will always cherish them in my heart.

And a final thank you to Yoongi,

The one who taught me to love myself and be myself no matter what, the one who healed my mental health in the easiest ways and the one who's lyrics hit my heart. I used to listen to his solos and cry into my pillow, not always understanding the lyrics, but feeling the best of the songs on my chest. It was euphoric. I'll never forget crying with Yoongi's voice when times were at their hardest. And now, I am forever using my wings to fly high with my angel.