10

After discussing his 'amazing experience' with celebrities in London and meeting some incredible fashion icons, Taehyung was now tracing his index finger along the piano in his old bedroom.

It was so different. His room was now covered with anime posters, musical booklets and a grand piano which stood in the far corner of the room, obviously used quite often. His old navy sheets were now floral and the bedside table was covered with postcards and a journal.

"Who's is this?" he asked, picking it up whilst Hoseok watched him scan the room. His eyes flicked up, suddenly rushing forwards to grab it and put it down.

"Don't touch his things." the younger said firmly, his gaze staying bright as he tried to keep his cool. Having his ex in his apartment was bad enough, but having him rummaging through Yoongi's bits and pieces was rude.

The younger simply nodded.

—+

They all sat, examining each other as the food on the plates stated getting cold. The group of boys had been sat the dining room table for the past fifteen minutes, all thanks to Hoseok wanting some "happiness and peace" between his friends. Which of course, wasn't happening.

Taehyung and Jimin has practically been having a stare down since they sat across from each other, but it was pretty obvious that Jimin was winning with the way his eyes burnt holes through the other.

Hoseok cleated his throat, the boys all fixing their eyes onto his, "if none of you are even going to try and talk then this is pretty pointless. Just eat the fucking food and leave, that goes for you as well Tae." he sighed.

This really was not what he wanted tonight or ever, he just wanted to speak with his life long friend - even if he was his ex. He still was one of the most important people to walk into his life.

They all silently agreed, Jimin now eating up his plate and storming out of the room, Taehyung dismissing the lovely meal that Hoseok had made and excusing himself, then there was Yoongi just sat there slowly cutting up some vegetables.

"I'll see you later." the youngest forced a smile to his friend, closing the door behind himself after waving to the other male across from Hoseok.

"I'm gonna just go to bed, I'll see you tomorrow hyung."

and with that, the redhead trailed off to his bedroom.

—+

An hour later, Yoongi couldn't bear it. He couldn't handle being so deep in headspace on his own so he crept into the younger's bedroom, hoping for some sense of security.

Silently, he opened the door, tip toeing towards the bed as he pulled his skirt down and played with the hem of it, he also dragged an old bunny stuffie behind him.

Trying his best not to wake his friend up, he slid himself under the covers, now being the little spoon whilst the other boy had slung is arms around his waist.

"Couldn't sleep?" a deep voice suddenly whispered beside his ear, he didn't even notice that Hoseok had been awake this whole time.

"I'm s-sorry Hobi, I just need it." he said, his voice muffled as he kissed his stuffie whilst playing with his fingers. To be honest, he was nervous to be around the younger after the awkward moments throughout the day.

But nonetheless, he was overly happy to even have the attention of his favourite person. Yet he'd never admit that to anyone.

"It's okay baby, sleep well." Hoseok smiles, now pulling his angel even closer to his body as his warmth took over. Yoongi fell asleep to his soft hums, which he later realised had been little lullabies.

"Night~" He whispered, placing a kiss on Hobi's cheek before turning back over and snuggling into the duvet.

A/N

unedited and short chapter but hey hey I'm back! I have mock exams in four weeks which sucks ass but it's fine because the bts concert is in less than a month and I'm dyeing my hair soon!

Also, I won't be able to keep updated with you guys until after the concert which is on the first of June. I'll come and update yall on my experience straight after! For video, follow @dak.nee.yell on Instagram because I'll be posting all my videos and photos of my concert right there :)

I hope you're all doing well🌷

thank you so much for 800 reads! you guys really are the best🥺💞