4.

"you're telling me you were eating cookies for breakfast?"

Jimin only shrugged, "you weren't awake, hyung and I can't reach any other food."

Hoseok agreed with that, even when Jimin wasn't little he was still too immature to be allowed to climb up and grab other food. He couldn't even make toast without dropping the butter or burning his hand.

"Where's Yoongi?" the redhead asked, snatching the cookies away from jimin's hands before gathering some bits and pieces from the fridge.

The smaller boy looked around, "think he's in bed, but I wouldn't bother him if I was you. Big Yoongi is extremely intimidating!"

The taller only nodded in response, dashing around the kitchen to cook up something easy - probably an omelette. The two continued chatting as Hoseok cooked, talking about their plans for the day and Yoongi.

"Thanks" Jimin smiled toothily, biting into the delicate and cheesy creation as his eyes rolled  back. Soon after, he gave a thumbs up to his hyung, munching down quickly.

;

The microwave beeped in the distance, signalling Yoongi's presence in the kitchen whilst the other two had been on the couch. Hoseok turned to his roommate, smiling brightly, "he's up."

Yoongi only glanced over before continuing to attempt to make some sort of — burnt bacon? The smaller boy beside Hoseok shrugged, pushing himself up off the couch and straightening out the shorts he'd slept in.

"Well, I'm gonna get dressed." he said smiling, raising a hand to his hyung in the kitchen before nodding to Hoseok and marching to his room - singing the Snow White tune on his way.

The red head stayed put, taking no notice of the sound of pots and pans behind him, focusing only on last nights football updates that sprawled across the screen. That was until he felt the other side of the couch go down.

"Hey hyung" he whispered, a warm yet worried smile tugging against his lips. He hadn't exactly seen or even talked to big Yoongi yet, so he wasn't sure how to approach it - yet he guessed small talk might be the right way. Or no talk.

The shorter played with his fingers before his head shot up at the words...hyung. It wasn't that he didn't like honourifics, of course he did, it'd be strange not to — he just wasn't fond of the idea of barely knowing someone and having them talked like normal.

"Hey" he said sternly, finally making eye contact with the younger male, "did you eat already?" he asked, gazing around the room for any dirty plates.

Hoseok nodded, "wasn't sure when you'd be up so Jimin and I had omelettes, but I can make you one if you-"

"No-, no it's fine. Don't do that. I'll go find somewhere in the town." Yoongi promised, giving a small thumbs up to the red head before Hoseok stood up.

"Okay hyung."

;

It took a while for Yoongi to actually find somewhere without getting strange looks. Although, it wasn't popular in Korea for a short and cold looking male to be wearing an oversized blue sweater with hidden shorts and a fuzzy scarf. His pale legs exposed to the breeze and his nose bright red from the temperature.

Eventually, he came to a halt outside his Father's old restaurant. Staring at the newly painted sign, 'Daffodils'. He shrugged, debating whether the name was a pathetic attempt or sweet. He couldn't decide.

People inside seemed to be enjoying the food, laughing and smiling whilst some seemed to be on laptops or phones - he'd guessed these were students.

This place hadn't seemed to be more successful than 'Mins' but it certainly gained a lot of attention within its first couple of months.

And so, he tried it.

The short boy walked inside, gaining a few whispers from elders or slight mocks from people his age. But he ignored these things. He had no interest in other's opinions, so he continued to a table and sat down, resting his head on one hand as he scanned the menu.

His eyes landed on a familiar food, 'Mins Special', a mixture of Korean BBQ foods with Chinese foods. His mind flashed back to when his Father had made these for him and it surpassed the boy that the newer owners had kept it.

But, it was too early for a full meal. So, he stuck to juice. Yep, juice.

A/N

Unedited but I promise the next few chapters will be edited properly skskskfbdb

Also, if you're enjoying this make sure to vote and follow @yeonjuncult on ig!

I think I'm gonna update this book every day or every two days, since I get writers block a lot (like I did in this chapter oops)