"Shawn. It's okay. We will go through it together and this time I promise you that I won't leave you alone. Shawn you'll never be alone", y/n said and more and more I felt bad for standing between them two.
~7 months later~
Shawn kept me like a secret for 8 months so far. Only y/n, his family and closest friends knew about me.
Shawn was always taking care of me. He bought chocolate every single time he visited me and painted and furnished the future room of 'our' baby.
He would be such a great dad. I trusted him. But did he trust me? I told him lies every single time he talked to me. My whole life was a lie. My baby was only mine and not his. And the worse fact about that is that he didn't know because I needed him for the financial security of us. My baby and me.
The doorbell rang tearing me from my thoughts.
I stood up. My belly felt heavy.
I opened the door and saw Shawn standing there in front of me.
"How's our daughter doing?", he asked kneeling down kissing my belly.
He stroked my stomach and stood up.
"Uhm good. Really good."
"I bought flowers for you. And...", he took something out of his pocket, "Chocolate! Hershey's... how you like it"
He came in. I looked on the packaging of the chocolate. "Should I tell him? Would he forgive me?", I thought.
"You've cooked, right?", he asked smiling. "Yes"
"It smells really good", he took a deep breath. "Do you want to eat something?"
"Oh no thank you, I promised y/n to be there for dinner. I'm sorry"
"It's ok. She's your girlfriend.", I said looking down.
In the past 7 months I learned to love Shawn. I had fallen in love with him and it hurt so much knowig that he's with another girl. And it hurt more to lie to him every single time. I carried a lie in my belly.
Shawn came towards me, stroked my belly and asked me if I wanted to come over to his birthday party.
"You know... in a few days I'll be 19 years old and I wanted you and little Sara to be there with me celebrating too."
"You call her little Sara?", I said chuckling.
Shawn smiled and started to nod at the same time.
"Since we have no name for her... I'll call her lil Sara"
He gave me a hug and left.
I closed the door behind me, leaned against the door and started to cry.
"I love you, Shawn, since our first night in New York. Since ever.", I whispered, "I am so sorry to lie to you... but I have no chance. I don't deserve you. You bought me this house, took care of me for months although you don't love me. You are here for me and my baby... what have I done to deserve someone like you? I lied..."
~4 days later~
-Shawn's POV-
I threw my leather jacket on and left my house. I drove to y/n's.
As I arrived at her place I saw that the door was wide open.
I entered the house. "Y/n? Hello? Are you here?", I asked. No answer.
I realised that leaves of roses where placed all over the floor and candles showed me the direction upstairs.
So I went upstairs. It was dark.
I went into y/n's room where the last candle light was. Suddenly I felt a soft touch on my shoulders.
I knew it was y/n, I would recognise her everywhere. She took off my jacket.
"Y/n..."
"Shhhh", she whispered, "just let me take control"
I smirked. I liked it a lot and I've missed it so much. She started to undress me like she did with herself.
She had just her bra and panties on and I was left in my boxers. She pushed me to bed and jumped on me. She gave me soft kisses on my neck moving down to my chest.
I chuckled. "What?", she asked. "It tickles"
She laughed and placed a kisson my lips. Our kiss moved from a soft kiss to a passionate and wild kiss.
I uncollapsed her bra making it fall on my chest. She threw it straight on the floor.
She ripped my boxers off and took her panties off. I turned around to lay on her.
I couldn't wait no longer. I just pushed myself into her without asking her if it hurts or not. She screamed my name.
"Shawn!"
I moaned all the time. I just couldn't help it. It felt so good in her.
A few minutes later we both were finished. We were both covered in sweat and got pretty hot inside her room.
She kissed my ear whispering "Happy Birthday" into it.
I smiled as I looked into her eyes stroking her warm and red cheeks.