I wore it and went out of my house. I walked into my car and drove to Cameron's place.
As I was driving Shawn called me.
I hung up the call and he called again, so I turned my phone off.
I arrived at Cam's flat in 20 Minutes.
He was standing there with his suitcase.
"Cameron!", I yelled as I stepped out of the car.
"Y/n?", he said sadly.
I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.
"Do you really have to go back to America? I mean... just stay here and be my friend. I had so much fun with you, Cam", I told him with tears in my eyes.
I faced him.
"I'm sorry... I just thought that we could be in a serious relationship now that Shawn's child is born"
"Yeah but... wait a second. What?! You know about Shawn's baby??? How?"
"Do you know my second name?", he asked.
"Your name is Cameron Alexander Dallas... YOU are Alex!"
He nodded, "I wanted to help you. I know that Sara lies. I know her"
"How?"
"She was my girlfriend till she lied to me that her baby was mine due pregnancy. But she lost the child before it was born, so I broke up with her. And now she's doing the same thing with Shawn"
"Are you guys all the same? Can't you just f*ck without making her pregnant. Gosh!"
I was so angry, "So you think that Shawn's not the father?"
He shook his head, "nope. You have the hair?", he asked.
"Just Shawn's... and I don't wanna hurt the baby. I'd have to cut the hair."
"Then just do it"
-Both went to the hospital into Sara's room, finding her sleeping and walking quietly towards baby Jasmine-
"Ok Cam... you got the scissors?", I whispered.
"Yeah. Here you go"
I took them and cut a tiny piece of hair off her head and put it in a small plastic bag.
We went out of the room and applied for a DNA test as fast as we could.
-3 Weeks later-
I was in my room with Cameron. We waited for a call. The call that would tell us that Jasmine wasn't Shawn's baby.
My phone rang.
"Hello?", I said, "aha... Yes I am... ok... ok... so the DNA test result is negative? Thank you so much. I'll get a letter too? Okay. Bye"
I looked into Cameron's eyes.
"Are you going to tell Shawn?"
"No...not now. I'll make her tell him"
He walked towards me and we hugged for a while.
"Darling... I went to the Market and bought some strawberries and chocolate sauce... I know you'll love them", Shawn stood right in front of us.
"Y/n? What's going on here?"
"It's not what it looks like, Shawn", Cameron told him.
"We just solved a problem together", I said in a happy voice.
"What problem?", he asked. He looked really interested in what I was about to say.
"You'll know about it soon... and it's not your 'soon'... it's my 'soon' hahaha. So in a few days or something."
"Well then", he breathed.
"Uhm... I have to go now. y/n, Shawn... have fun you both", he said stroking over my shoulder smiling into my face.
I loved his smile. He just got my best friend even though he's actually feeling more for me.