XII.

No one pov
A month has passed since Emily woke up and Ali is now 9 weeks pregnant. Miraculously, Emily made a full recovery and the doctors were kind of shocked. The whole family is back with their routine and Emily has to make a choice concerning her work.

Emily pov
So I've been home for a month and I seriously want to get out of here, not that I don't like being with my wife and kids, it's just I've been stuck in here, being alone all day long when Ali's at work and the twins at school. Ali still doesn't let me do anything on my own, I'm not allowed to go outside on my own because she's too afraid something is going to happen to me, She won't let me move because she thinks I'll break in millions of pieces. I understand why she's scared but I am about to become crazy in here. I look at the clock and it's almost lunch time. Today I want to surprise my lovely wife at work. I pack some lunch for both of us and take my bike since Ali has the car. Yes we only have one car since I work in the army, I don't need one. I put our packed lunch in my bike basket ad cycle to rosewood high school. I arrived just on time, the bell just rang. I smile to myself. I know Ali is going to be surprised but I'm a little scared she's going to be mad too because I cycled here. As I walk up the stairs to enter the school, I run into principal Hackett. He thanked me for my service and told me Alison was still in her room. I walk to Ali's room, the hallways are empty as all the students are in the cafeteria or outside eating lunch. My wife is facing the board, writing something on it so she does not see me. I slowly close the door, put the lunch basket on a desk and gently walk towards my love. I put my arms around her waist and kiss her neck slightly.

A: Lorenzo let me go!
E: Lorenzo?

I let her go immediately and she turns around, shocked and I'm confused as hell.

A: Emily! What are you doing here?
E: I wanted to surprise you but wait LORENZO?
A: it's not what you think it is
E: so you've been cheating on me with that bastard while I was fighting to protect our family?
A: no em, listen to me!
E: I don't want to listen to you, you know what Ali, go fuck your bastard.
A: Em please listen

I start to storm out of the room when I remembered something. I turn back and look at her.

E: is the baby even mine?
A: YES! Em please, listen.

I'm so mad, how could she? I take the lunch basket and walk back outside. Ali is following me but right now, I need to calm down or I'll kill someone. I jump on my bike and go back home, I throw the basket across the living room and fall on my knees, crying. I'm not allowed to go on a run yet, but right now I need to do something! First, I clean the mess I made in our living room and then I go down to our basement to the gym I build when we moved in so I could do my work out and still help Ali with the kids when I was home.

Alison pov
Omg, what have I done. She's so mad at me, I have no idea what to do. I've never seen so much madness in her eyes, never! I could see the hurt in her eyes, how can she even think I'd cheat on her? I go back to my classroom after watching her leave on her bike. When I arrive someone is seating at my desk, waiting for me, someone I absolutely don't want to see right now.

A: get out or I'll scream
?: come on baby, why are you so sad?
A: I said get the hell out Lorenzo
L: what, did your bitch finally leave you? Is that why you're "crying" princess?

I can't stand him anymore. I roll my eyes and make my way out of the classroom but he grabs me by my wrist and takes me back in the classroom. That's it, I scream as loud as I can and students run into the classroom. Lorenzo let me go and I run out of the school to my car. I drive somewhere but I don't know where, suddenly I look up and I'm in front of Jason's house. I get out of the car and ring his doorbell.