XXII.

Emily pov
After picking the test up and looking at the results, I feel kind of really stupid. I really should trust her. I want things to change and go back to where they were before, back to normal more than anything but I can't have her drunk around the kids anymore. They've already seen Alison drunk too many times and I need to protect them as much as I can. I have to take a decision before our divorce is pronounced because I know that I am going to regret it if I let her go without deeply thinking about it. But now is not the time to think about my future, it's time for me to go teach my first class of the day. This morning I have the freshman year and they're just practicing different sports for now. I decided to play some badminton and tennis. Once they're all out of the changing rooms, we all built the badminton fields and we start playing. Being the head of the sport department at Hollis, I had to take lessons in almost every sport to at least know the basis. Anyway, as they're playing, I quickly go back to the teachers room because I didn't get the chance to take what I wanted when Ali interrupted me. Once I have what I need, I go back to the sport hall but this time, I decided to pass in front of Ali's class. She has her door open and as I pick inside, she sees me and we lock eyes. She smiles and I melt. She's so beautiful, it's killing me. After a quick staring contest, I practically run back to my class. Luckily, they're good "kids" and are still playing badminton. I join them and explain them some things about the sport before moving to tennis. After a long day, I went to pick up my girls and we all went home. Of course, they were all asking for Ali and to be honest, I'd love to see her too o just hear her voice.

E: girls, how about you ask mommy to come eat dinner with us tonight?

The three of them scream in happiness and take my phone right away to facetime Ali. The phone doesn't ring much before Ali picks up. She always picks up right away because she knows it's the girls.

A: hey babies, I miss you all
P: we miss you too mommy
G: mommy?
A: yes grace?
G: would you like to come eat dinner with us tonight?
L: you and Billy

Thanks Lily for clearing that. As if she would come without Billy.

A: does mama know about it?
P: she does, she is the one who wants you here
A: Really?

Oh gosh, why did Paris say that? I know Ali is smirking. I'm really embarrassed and turn bright red.

G: yes, she's really red right now
A: haha, okay well girls pass the phone to mama please
L: okay, we love you mommy.
A: I love you too girls so much! See you tonight

They kiss the screen and pass me the phone. Ali is still smirking and I'm still bright red. I quickly clean my screen because it has he girls saliva on it and look at Alison, she's so cute. I think I need tonight, so we can talk and stuff.

A: hi Em
E: hi Ali
A: so is this true, you want to see me?
E: well yeah, so we can talk because we really need to and the girls really want to see you.
A: yeah, the girls.
E: Come when you are ready
A: okay, bye Em
E: bye Ali

I hang up and start working on dinner while the girls do their homework in their rooms, or at least I hope they're doing their homework. I'll check on them later. For dinner, I planned on making Ali's favorite: spaghetti with pesto, tomatoes and chicken. I really hope tonight goes well.

Alison pov
Did I hear correctly, Emily wants me to come tonight? Are we making progress? I hope we are, I don't want the divorce to be pronounced in a few days. Emily has had enough time and space to think about what she wants to do. Tonight, I need to seduce my wife again, need to make her want me again. I first need to tell Billy because while the girls called, he was taking a shower. I go to his room and see he's putting his pajamas on.