NO!!!!!

Clary's POV

Jace and Lizette took their places on the hardwood floor. I was more than slightly worried for Lizette, Jace wasn't inclined to go easy on anyone, and I was afraid she'd get hurt. "GO!" Jace shouted as he swung at Lizette. She dodged at the last second, spun around, and hit him in the ribs. Jace grunted and swung his leg around, so fast that I almost didn't see it, and slammed it into Lizette's side. And Lizette, being at least half a head shorter than him and no where near as powerful, went flying across the room and slammed into the wall on the opposite side, so hard that I thought a heard a crack as she did, and crumpled to the floor. "LIZETTE!!" I screamed as I ran or to where she lay on the floor. I knelt down beside her and Jace crouched on her other side. "Lizette, are you okay? Please tell me you're okay!" I pleaded, tears trickling down my face. Jace grabbed her wrist and covered her nose and mouth with his free hand. "She's breathing, barely, and she's got a heartbeat. I think she snapped a rib... We need to get her to Magnus." I held Lizette's hand while Jace pulled out his phone and called Alec.

"Alec, it's Jace. We've had an accident at the Institute and we need you to come back right now! Oh, and bring Magnus with you! ...Yes, I'll keep Mayrse busy while you come up to the Training Room... No, I didn't wear Izzy's heals on the floor again, that was only one time!!" He hung up and sprinted out of the room. A few minutes later Alec and Magnus burst in, and a beckoned them over. "Magnus, can you heal her? " Magnus began to work his magic, literally, and Alec pulled me aside. "Who is that?" He asked, glaring at me, which immediately riled me up. "She's my non-identical twin sister, her names Lizette. Jace went a bit to hard on her with hand-to-hand combat. She got in a hit first time, which I think is what made him angry. He used the amount of force he would normally use on you, if not more and she went flying across the room and hit the wall hard. I-I h-hope she's okay!"

Here I began to cry and Alec awkwardly put an arm around me and patted my shoulder. "I'm sure she'll be fine." I just kept sobbing, which thinking back, was quite pathetic, but I was in a state of shock, give me a break! Magnus stood and came over to U.S. "She should be fine, don't move her and let her sleep for exactly one hour, then wake her up and the magic should have healed her, she's strange though. Any normal magic wouldn't work on her... Do you think she's different or something?" He looked down at his watch, jumped up and said,"Oh dear! I have to go! Goodbye!" And he disappeared. Jace came back in and looked at me, not surprisingly because I was still crying and Alec was still trying to comfort me. "Is she okay?" Jace asked, eyeing me with caution. "Magnus said to wake her up in an hour and she should be healed, he also said normally magic wouldn't work on her, so he'd had to adapt his spell." Alec answered for me, seeing as I was in no fit state to answer. "Okay, good. I trust Magnus." Jace replied, sounding relieved. "I have to leave now." Said Alec, looking apologetic and happy at the same time. He let go of me and exited swiftly.