Funny feelings

Jade's POV

6:30am. I'm wide awake and so excited for this afternoon. I'm going to be meeting my idol; my life saver. She doesn't know who I am, but when I meet her in going to give her something to remember me by.

I decided to get dressed and do my make up. I live on my own and I'm not going to the meet and greet with anyone so I can go at my own pace. I decided to wear something that would cover up my scars because I didn't want them to be in Demi's face. I'm wearing black ripped skinny jeans with one of my many Demi concert tops and my doc martins.

I'm driving to the arena with my windows down singing my heart out to skyscraper. I just love that song and it means so much to me. Once I got to the arena everyone was screaming and I ran to where everyone was, but I couldn't find anything. Out of nowhere I get a feeling that something amazing is going to happen, but I just can't think of what it is.

There is three people in front of me then I'm about to meet my idol. I can't believe this is about to happen. I am going to meet the Demi Lovato. The feelings come back, but I still don't know what this feeling is. "Next" I heard max shout. I realised it was me. I walk through the curtains and see what I've been waiting for forever.