Thank God!

Demi's POV

I walked into the room. She was just lying there. Motion less. I cant believe I've got to end her life. She's my life and i don't know what to do without her. Waking up is going to be so difficult."Miss Lovato?" the doctor said. That's when i realized i was standing in the middle of the room, to scared to walk any closer. This is it I' ve got to do it.

"Yeah, sorry." i said walking closer to Jade. As I bent down next to Jade I put my hand on her head and kissed her head i kept saying to her even though she couldn't hear me "You're are safe Jade, everything is going to be ok. I'll be looking up at you and i know you'll be looking down on me. I'll make you proud I promise. I will always love you no matter what. You are the only one i will love and I'll never forget you. I'm so proud of you baby girl. Rest in peace strong one." i said with tears running down my face.

Just as i was about to get up, Jade grabbed my arm and pulled me down. She pulled me close to her chest and hugged me tight. She's awake. Jade is awake. What made her wake up now, I'm so happy I don't know what to do.

"Demi, what happened. I'm so scared. Where am I?" she asked starting to panic and shaking.

"Jade, little one calm down. Everything is ok. You had a bad car accident and you were in a coma, but it got that bad i was about to turn your life support off. i sat next to you and said a few words about how much i love you and how safe i feel with you and how I would of been looking up at you and thanking you everyday for being with me." I said holding her down to make her feel safe.

"But i woke up because i felt someone kissing my head. Was that you?" she said relaxing.

"Yeah I did that after speaking to you, you must have woken up as I did that little one."I said smiling.

~A few hours later~

Jade's POV

Once me and Demi got home I had to sit down to realize everything that had gone on. The more I thought and the more Demi told me i started remembering things. I remember the car crashing into the side of me.

"Demi I really do love you, I know turning my life support off doesn't sound very nice, but i know it would of been best so thank you." she said sitting on my lap.

"Jade I really didn't want to. It took me ages to realize what I had to do and then you woke up. I was so happy."

After a while we went to bed. I'm so grateful that I have her and that she's mine.