Getting caught

Demi's POV

I woke up to the sound of little snores. I still had my arms around her, it was in the same position as last night. I was looking at every inch of her face. She's so beautiful.

"It's rude to stare Dems." she giggled as she moved closer.

"How do you know I'm looking at you?" I asked confused.

"I can just tell babe."

Jade's POV

Demi decided to get up and make breakfast for both if us. She quickly put and oversized mini mouse shirt on with some mini shorts and she chucked me some.

"Come on little one, get out of bed." Demi said.

"Five more minutes."

"Fine. I'll be downstairs."

With that said Demi walked downstairs and I rolled over and noticed a quote on her wall. "Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect" it's Demi's famous quote and I kept reading it over and over because I thought it was really cute.

I decided to get up. I went to the bathroom and put some water on my face and put my hair up in a messy bun. I went back into Demi's bedroom and put in the shorts she kept out for me. I slowly walked down the stairs and noticed Demi had headphones in so it was a perfect opportunity for me to make her jump. "Boo" I screamed.

"Ahhhhhhh" she shouted.

She tackled me down onto the ground and sat on my hips.

"I'm gonna get you back for that you little shit."

"Ok, I'll be looking forward to that." I said and Demi knew exactly what I was on about.

Demi's POV

Jade made me jump so I need to get her back. I told my mum about me and Jade because me and Jade talked about telling her. My mum wants to come and meet Jade so we are going out for dinner later.

I was helping Jade to find something to wear and I noticed she was a bit upset. "What's wrong little one."

"I'm just scared of what your mums gonna think if me that's all."

"She'll be fine. She wants me to be happy and I am, with you."

I walked towards her and gave her a massive hug. She seems to be a lot happier now after what I said.

Me and Jade were in the car on our way and we were listening to little mix's salute. Jade was singing along and it was so cute.

We walked into the restaurant and it wasn't to busy so that was good. My mum was already in there. She walked up to me and hugged me and kissed my cheek. She did the same to Jade.

We sat our table. I was sitting next to Jade and we were holding hands on the table. We were all talking about how much I was missing my world tour and how it went. Jade let go of my hand, but I didn't know why. I few minutes later I felt her hand rubbing my thigh and getting closer to my centre she was circling my black lace dress and she was turning me on so much. I had to try not to loose concentration, but just as Jade reached the top of my laugh I let out a loud moan.

It was quite awkward after dinner, but it wasn't to long before my mum had to go back to Maddie. Jade was sleeping mine again. We fell asleep watching films In eachothers arms. I still need to get her back.